Jessica Simpson

Gives Birth

6/30/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0630_jessica_simpson_getty
Jessica Simpson's fat days are numbered ... she just popped out baby #2, TMZ has confirmed.

Jessica's rep tells TMZ ... the singer gave birth to a baby boy earlier today in an L.A. hospital. She and Eric Johnson named the lil tyke Ace Knute Johnson. North was taken.

Jessica and Eric have one other kid together ... daughter Maxwell ... born May 1, 2012.

With Jessica and Kim K popping out their wee ones soooo close together, we gotta ask:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Truth

HAVING HER TUBES TIED WOULD HELP... JUST SAYIN. #TRUTH!!

IN MY OPINION

I thought she was going to give him a girl name.

bendover

OH MY GOD REALLY **** IT S TIME TO CELEBRATE I VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO DROP THAT BABY FOR 9 MONTHS !!! NOW I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY USELESS LIFE THANK U TMZ !!!!

Jon

I hope it all went well and that the baby is doing great.
However, TMZ another Reality tv article really? What would you do if you had to perform real journalism?

Morgan

When did they get married? Oh that's right ...they haven't... Crack reporting, as always, TMZ...

IN MY OPINION

WAIT when did she get MARRIED?

6one9

Bet she'll be preggers before with her 3rd the year is out!!!

IN MY OPINION

TMZ YOU ARE COLD
In October 2009, Johnson separated from his wife Keri Johnson after being caught by TMZ cheating with singer Jessica Simpson.

Mikey

White people are always more sensible when comes to baby names.

Edwood

I promise Y'all, I'll never call Jessica's baby the N Word. Please stop dumping me.

I is what I is, a racist!

anon

tmz. You need to be ashamed of yourselves. It's not remotely funny.. You may not like her but total lack of respect for pregnant women is childish and male chauvinistic how dare you. Disgusting post

Suzi

Tmz, you suck! Why promote weight-loss the day she gives birth?? I mean shouldn't she be allowed some time to bond with her baby and not worry wtf the world is going to say about her weight or weight loss, It isn't a competition! It isn't her " job" to appease the people with her figure, So lay off you douchelords... perhaps take a lesson in having some cooth! YOU PIGS !!!!!

Sharon Garcia

well seeing them both oney hungry, they will both work for weight watchers, or Jenny Craig or something duh, you can't just lose weight wiyhout the hefty check

Mikey

At least they didn't call the kid Shaniraqwai or Eightball.

Sharon Garcia

And Kim will lose it first, she is more vain then Jessica

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments