Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Sam

Happy 4th Everyone:)

Reg

Happy 4th, to all of my dear American Friends. I love you all , and cherish every moment that we communicate.xoxoxoxoxo

Sam

Thanks for the hate checks (Dirt?, Suzy?) did I hit a nerve. Did I come close to the actual truth?

Whenever you check hate, is it because you support such a waste of human life, because your life is even more of a waste, and it's your only way of lashing out at the voices of reason?

#SoSadAndPathetic

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

NICOLE'S DAY PLANNER
July 4, 2013

- Tweet Lindsay 400 times.
- Flag as many h8turd's posts as possible.
- Whine to TMZ and ROL about everything.
- Chew on Mia.
- Tweet Lindsay for an hour.
- Flag more h8turds.
- Saw on my left arm.
- Devour Mia.
- Tweet Lindsay about her Freckled Freedom.
- Whine about h8turds.
- Dip Mia in whipped cream.
- Saw on my right arm.
- Tweet about Thuggy Ma's injustice.
- Nosh the niece.
- Flag any negative posts about Lindsay.
- Tweet Lindsay again.
- Cut my carotid artery.
- Use Mia as a midnight snack (if I'm still conscious).

Yep, full day ahead. Get to it, Nicole.

LLsez

☆HAPPY 4TH of JULY☆ to the H8turd Gang!

Fight CENSORSHIP!!

LET FREEDOM RING!!

Reg

Wot the feck, I am so tired of having my (witty reparte) diminished by TMZ tech issues.!!!!!!

seamus

See everyone later-I have really enjoyed reading this mornings posts. It is good to start the day laughing. Regina have a good evening and everyone else have a great day. HAPPY 4th!!!

Reg

So what is everyone doing to celebrate your (Independance)day? Lots of barby's etc? I have given up celebrating (Australia/Invasion day) just another excuse for the retail sector to make some more cash. Am I cynical? the answer would be yes.

Its Nikki Bitches

Happy Birthday, America! Wishing you all a very happy, safe and fun Fourth of July!

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Sez, I am trying to leave a reply on your comment but the TD crap wont let me so,

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU!!

Reg

Ok, is it just me, apart from the tech shyte that is going on? Is anyone getting the message about the (long running script) every time you wsnt to read comments?

Its Nikki Bitches

Looks like Nicoles and team Lohans little plan to make Lindsay look like a superstar on her birthday was a EPIC FAIL

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! That makes me laugh so hard!

Good job Nicole, you made Lindsay look like more of selfish as$hole, take a bow Nicole

Sam

"Make it trend" will not take it's rightful place right next to "R U Fcuking Kidding me" and "Call My Dad"

So many faux pas, so little time lol

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning Reg :)

(I tried this four times, this TD has got to go....Grrrrrrrr!)

Sam

There's only a few headlines left that could ever make this skank trend again.

"Lindsay Lohan arrested for Vehicular Manslaugher"

"Lindsay Lohan Dead at (fill in age)"