50 Cent

I'm Not in Jail ...

I'm on Instagram!!!

7/5/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0705_50cent_instagram50 Cent doesn't fear jail in the slightest ... posting a series on Instagram pics that poke fun of the domestic violence charges he's facing and the possible jail time that come with them.

As TMZ first reported, 50 was charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic violence and four counts of misdemeanor vandalism following a June 23 incident in which he allegedly kicked down a bathroom door at his baby mama's condo ... and then kicked her too.

50 proclaimed his innocence via his lawyer on Thursday, but posted a few pics on Instagram that make light of the whole situation. The pics show 50 in a variety of locations, with captions like:

I'm not in jail I'm in my kitchen fool
I'm not In jail I'm in casino
I'm not in jail I'm on my Gucci couch
I'm not in jail I'm by my water fall
I'm not in jail I'm by my pool

Clearly he had a very eventful Fourth of July.

Jericho Morton

It's a lovely enclosure he is standing in, but the Polar Bear one is better.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

He looks so out of place in those pictures, so pathetic.

Tesla_Consulting

I'm not in jail ... I'm on TMZ.

t

I live in CT...this is probably his Farmington, CT mansion that he cant sell and has been on the market here for like 5 years....the mansion is a monstrosity with many bedroomd and something like 20 bathrooms...good luck trying to unload this 50 cent...lol

Lady_ELLE

If 50 Cent could have been arrested... he would have!

His Condo... his furniture... Perhaps there was no marks on this woman?

There was a reason that he was charged with misdemeanors.

I am not a 50 cent fan... so I was shocked after initial reports came out and he was not shot dead by the police.

Kiranda

Nice opportunity to show off all "my" expensive crap. Fool...

Wow ...

Whether he did or didn't commit domestic violence, it is nothing to joke around about. My guess, he and his baby mama were arguing about money. Thus the reason for posting all of those photos at his house. What a complete prick!

weezer

Why is his kitchen so bare?? Can he not afford appliances??

nick van capelleveen

this is a old pic. he had all his tattoo's removed

GURLPLEASE

Any chick that would mess with him must be crazy. Cause he set his other mother of his child house on fire with the son in it. Yeah no-cents needs to be by his damn self for life.....

DahhTroll

ou can be any where you want and do anything you want but you well still be a wifebeater no matter what your doing!!

mr.howell

What an idiot!..you will be in jail!..dumba$$!..ever hear of karma!..why are these rappers such show-offs!?..

footballfan

Regardless of how many kitchens this house has, why would he, with all his "money", have a Home Depot Kitchen??? Ugly!!

Kiranda

Haha this story has been on here all day long and nobody cares about this punk. There are only 45 comments, and at least two are mine. What a has been.

craig

YO Fitty...coming from an 80s crackhead from NY....you look like an 80s crackhead from NY son...what happened to all that muscle?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments