Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg

I Was Supposed to Be

on the Plane That Crashed!

7/6/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0706_Sheryl_Sandberg_articleStatus Update: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg was almost a passenger on the plane that crash landed in San Francisco today ... but a last minute decision to change flights spared her and her family a harrowing ordeal.

Sanderg posted on her FB page (where else?) that she switched flights at the last minute so she could use her airline miles to pay for her family's tickets.

She explained, "Our flight was scheduled to come in at the same time, but we were early and landed about 20 minutes before the crash."

Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crashed at 11:30 AM PT, killing two and hospitalizing another 130.

Ozzie X

She should have taken the whole company with her, but alas she slipped away.

Truth

WHO THE F*CK IS SHE?? K, NEXT... #TRUTH!!

zoolady

RECENT CHINESE PROVERB: When you are the COO of facebook, in the digital era of espionage, you should switch planes at the last minute frequently. Be happy. Live long.

eqquesz

Bobby doesn't like hand-me- downs. He decides to throw a perfectly good white family away and runs- See it on the Brady Bunch, folks! This is BETTER news.

eqquesz

Well, that went well- If anyone wants to comment again- I will be busy answering spam

arale norimaki

bullchit

The IQ and life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other going in the opposite direction.

People Who Trust Me Are "Dumb Funks"

Mark Zuckerberg

Dave

She is a billionaire but still uses miles for her family to fly. Being frugal really can save your life.

Dave

Really sad that 2 sixteen year old girls coming to America passed away. Thoughts and prayers go out to their families. Unfortunately, we will learn that this was preventable accident caused by pilot error.

Simone

What a disgusting person.

Lets hope KARMA does it thing, she deserves it.

Sally

Cheers everyone this is Sheryl. I just wanted to let you all know once again I'm completely fine I messed up my manicure one of you Koreans? gave me but other wise completely fine. Some of you had some really unfortunate things to say about me and I almost started to care until I got off the loo and started wiping my ass with all the money I've made of you fatties who sit on facebook all day.

Ms. B

Why is TMZ even running this story? I blame no one for this lame story but TMZ. Now this woman is being made out as a villan. Tsk, tsk.

awesomewave

The real story is why this super rich person is still using frequent flyer miles.

Thomas Jefferson

Btw I was suppose to be on The Titanic!

bigduke69

Who cares you dumb ****! Too bad you weren't on the plane. Your death would have given the Facebook stock price a $10 jump on Monday!

chenapp