Adam Sandler's Left Hand

The Unexplainable

PHENOMENON

7/11/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710_adam_sandler_wavingAdam Sandler walked into the Ed Sullivan Theater for a guest appearance on "Letterman" this week and it wasn't very exciting... UNTIL we processed the photo in a high-tech computer (kinda like the ones on all those crime shows) and saw something startling!

Sandler (46) seems to raise his left hand in what can only be described as a waving motion the EXACT SAME WAY each time he visits the late night TV show.

Below are more examples of the comedian exhibiting the same bizarre behaviors in the same location over past years -- and we can't help but feel like he's almost trying to tell us something ... but what is it?

0710_adam_sandler_waving_launch
Calls to "Unsolved Mysteries" have not been returned.

VictoriaGirl

So some brainiac at tmz thinks is "bizarre" that Adam waves the same way in every picture they can find of him waving? Someone has too much time on their hands.

Lucky_130

I thought Adam was kinda funny on that really old Mtv show Remote Control, and that was it for me

FUT THE SHUCK UP

I thought he was a little funny first time I saw him. Every other time I saw him after that it felt like painful repetition.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Whoever wrote this needs to be fired as soon as possible. Easily the dumbest story I've read in a long time.

odiausa

The old guy in the background (foot on the wall) dressed like a 12 year old is more cause for concern.

Erik

Slow news day, tmz?
Sorry, I meant "Slow make **** up to generate pageviews day, tmz?"

duilama

Some A lister better die right now to save TMZ for the day/ days/ weeks/months of embarrassment due to slow news time. Maybe "Harvey", oh my bad, Harv is a C lister at he best.

cobrazombie

That's the hand he wipes his poop on the back of the toilet door with.

Phil Mcl

He is saying with the hand. Have you seen Nina Parker since she joined Kevin Frazier. They are now the whites blacks on the planet.

Gloria Unread

Very sad, TMZ. "Celeb uses simple hand gesture in the same way four times! Freaky!!"
...and they even got that wrong!
In two of the pictures the hand is straight up. The other two the hand is tilted forward at ~30° angle, and slightly to the left.

celebrity content

Displaying his stereo-typical character role.

Andreas

In Germany we call this a Sommerloch.

Phishie from Philly

His message either is saying,
"I'm married or I'm going to grab a ti.tty with this HANDDD!
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

Gatoraaaaaaaade!!!!!!!!

Phishie from Philly

I don't know what Message Adam was giving but I heard a kid in the crowd say, " hey mom, theirs Bobby Boucher".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments