'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

JAN

Oh Hell no, these ------- in this house are CRAZY! I'm sorry but I would not be getting the $500K because I would have to whip some ---if I was Candice. I pride myself on being peaceful and polite but one can only take so much. The racist remarks and pranks are disgusting towards all of the targeted Big Brother house guest. Can't believe this is happening, my heart is breaking for them. Howard is an angel glad he is there to keep the peace.

JoePerrysRagdoll

LMAO! So just because someone mimicked black "talk", it was like a plantation owner talking to a slave? Pfffft. They talk that way, and they've got all our children talking that way, so why can't we talk that way to them? It's time to stop being so thin-skinned.

ayatollah

tmz never calls blacks racist, they are just "colorful". talk about self-loathing

chloe3871

I don't know why I would expect anything more from TMZ.. your conveniently only showing half the video.. why not show how the fight started? for people who haven't seen it.

Ed Carney

Those calling for CBS to remove her should think about this. Aryan will dig herself deeper and deeper and face Julie when she gets evicted. If she gets pulled, she gets to HIDE and not do any interviews! YOU WANT HER TO STAY ON !

Wake up call

See, if it was the black girl who made racist remarks about a white girl it would be ok. But since it is the other way around it isn't. What a crock of bull!

"It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation."

How would you know this? Do you have a time machine? Are you more than 150 years old? This crap is pure sensationalism. Could it be Aaryn is just plain sick of the way blacks treat whites? Maybe shes giving what she gets? Wake up people Blacks are the MOST racist people on the planet.

JAN

It is so sad that here we are in 2013 and we all can't even play a game together without attacking ones race or culture. When are we ever going to learn to get along?

Malaka

Really?did spike lee right this article,blow me lack people she didn't say anything racist,just cause she changed her voice she is racist ,black people better get a grip,u all cry over the smallest stuff,how about the bet awards,imagine we had the white awards show or the white channel,would that be racist ,get a grip or go back to Africa ,deal with it u cry baby's wahhhhhh,thin skin losers.

texangirl64

Aaryn is despicable but let's not forget she is NOT the only Racist in the house.. Come on TMZ, call out the others also :-)

JustAnotherFatAmerican

Skanky, white trash hoochies.

The Real America

Blacks can dish it out but can not take it! Why are you racist if you make fun of blacks... How racist is that statement.. Blacks do it all day long!!! Grow up misguided black America

The Real Deal

I am not sure what to say here. If this kind of hatred is permitted to exist I am not sure how long we can survive as as country. These racist girls need to be removed from the game. I am saddened by these events.

michele walker

WHATS WORSE THAN AARYAN REMARKS ARE THE OTHER GUESTS FOR EXCEPTING THEM.

Panicazi

You people (and I do mean YOU PEOPLE) are being played. These reality shows are a joke and orchestrated to get you to watch. After the show is recorded these "housemates" sit around thinking up ways to get you all torqued up. This is entertainment and unfortunately they have got your attention. People that act and talk this way don't end up on a show. They usually act and talk just like their significant other! I don't think Aaryn is racist, I think she is talking and acting like her best friends and boyfriend!

Common Sense

I don't watch this show to know any long term tendencies for this woman but a question please. I have heard many white and black people from places like New York and California imitate accents of people from the med west and south in very derogatory fashion. Does that make them racist and if not why?

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments