'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

Panicazi

You people (and I do mean YOU PEOPLE) are being played. These reality shows are a joke and orchestrated to get you to watch. After the show is recorded these "housemates" sit around thinking up ways to get you all torqued up. This is entertainment and unfortunately they have got your attention. People that act and talk this way don't end up on a show. They usually act and talk just like their significant other! I don't think Aaryn is racist, I think she is talking and acting like her best friends and boyfriend!

Common Sense

I don't watch this show to know any long term tendencies for this woman but a question please. I have heard many white and black people from places like New York and California imitate accents of people from the med west and south in very derogatory fashion. Does that make them racist and if not why?

lisa white

The only reason this is happening is because she is on tv and not in real life. Send her racist ass to the hood and best believe her azz will be singing a different tune.Racist bitches are always tough on tv, in the spotlight, turn those damn lights out and see what happen

marylouzimmermen

she need to go home . like what they did to paula deen she is no better then her

Mike0oSS

I luvvvv a cat fight!!

wendy

I know some shows are live, but I'm quite certain that these episodes are staged/ rigged.

cyclic

White slavemasters?
Ha. the author of this "article" and it's commenters are a bunch of hyperventilating drama queens.

Moth Man

White people need to stop pretending that Blacks are "just like us." They aren't, and there are 2 things that prove it.

1) The historical record of achievement

2) DNA testing

Period. End of story. If a White person says "we're all the same inside" they should be placed in a concentration camp.

cyclic

"White slavemasters" said " what choo gon do? "

Please. The author of this "article" and it's commenters are a bunch of hyperventilating , race baiting drama queens.

Actual grown up black people do not care and certainly don't equate "racism" with one girl mocking another.

Soft bigotry of low expectations.

cyclic

RACIST - Any white person who says or does anything a black person doesn't like.

cyclic

Are Blacks "unmockable"?

Do they need "special treatment" because of their "special feelings" ?

Perhaps we could bubble wrap the little special snowflakes and give them personal cheerleaders to follow them around and boost their precious,precious esteem.

fred

no big deal - you people are so sensitive! Blacks do that to whites way more - play college football and then come back and cry white racists!

Bob

Normally I would give someone the benefit of the doubt. If she made an innocent joke or two, I might say she is just ignorant and uneducated, and doesn't know any better (although she should). I do think she is ignorant, probably educated, but still just as stupid, so I guess she hasn't learned much in her life. She hasn't done it once or twice, but over and over again, which makes me believe she is truly racist. Not just against blacks, but EVERYONE that isn't as white as her. She is also anti-gay and has made that clear also. Many have commented that she has lost her modelling contract. I think that is great, but sadly, there will be another one that gives her work. I hope everyone boycotts ANY company that gives her work once she gets off the show, and if anyone does give her work, I hope the story is ignored because it will give them free publicity. Aside from her racism, she acts like a spoiled, entitled brat. I wonder who taught her to behave this way and believe that it is acceptable and that she is superior to everyone else?

Lauren

I am a hugh BB fan and I've watched BB for a very long time. Aaryn DID NOT pull a prank on Candice. She deliberately pulled the mattress off the bed to piss Candice off because Candice's friend won the competition and Aaryn was pissed off about it. She didn't do it to anyone else who were friends with the person that won the competition, just Candice. She has been told in so many words that she is being racists and it is making its way on to the show and she blows it off like no big deal. It's malicious and she has not a clue as to take a hint from anyone. Hopefully she can so some soul searching and make lots of apologies when she come back to reality.

Bob

I don't like to be insensitive about women's bodies, but I guess I don't really mind when it comes to being critical about Aaryn since she behaves like she thinks she is a Goddess. Has anyone seen episodes or clips of her in a bathing suit? The dudes on Ru Paul's Drag Race are prettier than she is.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments