'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

bonesneil22

Aaryan is not the only racist in the house... GinaMarie is just as racist, they both should be kicked out.

Bob

Sadly racism still exists. It shouldn't. These days everyone equates it with race, but that wasn't always the case. Obviously it was the most predominate based on historical accounts, but there were also prominent blacks that held white slaves. It certainly wasn't the norm but history seems to forget that blacks held slaves too. Very often, they were other blacks, and whites too. Blacks enslaves their own people. BUT that is history. You didn't do it to me, and I didn't do it to you. Whites did lots of bad things to blacks. It continues today, but slavery ended before any living person was born. There is no living black person that was EVER a slave. My ancestors used to encourage lions to eat people in the coliseums. That was 100% wrong too, but I don't think any were black. My ancestors did lots of bad things after that, but so many years have passed . Everything is equal now.

kr

Can we PLEASE kick ALL of these *******s but the n ice ones out?!?!!? I realize this is giving their little show more ratings but it isn't right. Paula loses her entire empire and yet you allow this to go on? Shouldn't ABC or whoever it is lose everything now too?

ronwest

Uhhhhh, now I know why all you idiots from this generation are..........well........idiots! Why don't you do something constructive instead of watching this brainless crap. What a bunch of big-time losers!

barry1817

and people are watching this for what the kindness or the conflict.

And if the object is to win, then one should object to those that think they have to play nice, and get along, until such time as they get to be nasty when their postion is threatened.

Choose Laughter

Maybe BB should be renamed the KKK house, pull this bigot off the airways, she makes me sick!

TONYA

I believe we should boycott big brother till aaryn is pulled NOT VOTED OFF.. from the show!!!

Malem Emgoodsrul

aaryn and a few other people* in that house are such vompuke-pukes. why do they even bother opening their mouths, they keep reminding people that they're vompuke whites

br8kawy

I do not watch this show, but it seems to me Aaryn has been previously exposed to TNB and she is not afraid to speak her mind. Good for her and all you who are acting aghast, try spending a lot of time around black people and you will not be so aghast.

Bonita Moncheira

BB is discussing this season,,, the Racism, homophobic slurs, and the BULLYING is just not acceptable. And those responsible. Ie AARYN,, katelyn,,, ,,,,OUT OUT OUT.

Larz Borisyevitch

Don't you people get it - it's fake - it's all scripted. If it weren't, it would be too boring.

olivia

why is this all allowed...I'm so infuriated right now...this girl is allowed after hours to talk like this..you as a company makes me feel you don't have respect...Howard is trying so hard,I mean so hard to refrain from defending himself & others from this Caucasian girl,because a woman wouldn't speak this way..this has got to stop..I don't want to stop watchin Big Bro..like I stopped watching American Idol due to Nikki M. & her unclassy remarks...I'm not a weak person..I'm just use to respect..& giving respect

VANESSA

Where is this girl's parents..........Why arent they speaking up about this situation. Its clear that she was raised by racist people.

wildwanders

It seems it would be most effective for people who are upset to contact the sponsors of the show, the advertisers whose dollars make this behavior possible. The network has conflicted interests, but the advertisers may be one step removed enough to speak up and let the show know what's unacceptable. It's my sincere hope that Candice wins or is voted off before someone goes too far with her. Sadly, the show's refusal to take action suggests they -want- that scenario. *smh*

VANESSA

The parents of GinaMarie, and Aaryn should be ashamed. Why arent they speaking out about their kids racists behaviour? I guess its because they have the same beliefs.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments