'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Dee

I don't know why people are so shocked by this. Racism is alive and well all over the world. For some reason, people just can't grasp the idea that we are all human. We all laugh, we all cry, we all bleed. What makes us different? Pigmentation, how we are reared and our own interpretation of what we think is proper or good or bad. If you don't like a certain race of people, fine, but it is apparent that the human race needs to embed respect into their daily lives. Obviously the people on these reality shows are kind of crazy. They look for these types for ratings people. These people do not represent the white race. We all need to remember that. The foolery we see on TV and on the Internet is not a representation of a well-balanced, everyday person, no matter what race.

Libra33

I was SO disgusted when I watched this episode. It wasn't just the racist comments, it was all the bullying too. I cannot believe grown adults act this way- let alone on television. And for Aaryan not to have any remorse at all is sickening. I watched this episode like 3 hours ago and I am still in shock! I want camera's to be there when her ass is voted off and she returns to the real world!

Jada

these houseguests are something else.. if it was me i would be gone cuz i would hit her ass. not bouta stand in front of my face and say some racists stuff like that. she lucky she got them in the house and not me. i would shut all of them down!

dennis

Please no more stories on big brother. it will just encourage them to keep show on.I syopped watching
ChenBS when Moonves made it a one trick pony,
all big brother-all the time. If he has to go these extremes to have a happy sex life with his aging asian booty maybe its time for him to retire. who knows maybe she takes her teeth out?

Liquidcobra

I know what they're trying to do. They're race baiting the on the show for a reason. I think they want to show Americans just how bad it really is. They know after the Zimmerman trial people are pissed and this will only make racist whites look worse.

blacksambo

“An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study…Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.”[2]

fredda4747

Watch this full video of all the HG's who have made racist remarks. I first thought it was just an interview , but it's alot that I missed. It's everything said racist by Amanda, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn, Spencer and even Andy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUbKcKVtVM

ICEvilPPL

Can you guys ask cbs why they have not aired Amanda's racist comments as well? It's pissing me off watching Amanda acting like she's America's sweetheart when she's a racist POS, too.

ICEvilPPL