Amanda Bynes 911

Caller Describes

Gas Bomb

7/23/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072313_amanda_bynes_911_launch
Amanda Bynes
didn't just build a fire in a driveway Monday night ... she put a flaming cloth on top of a gas tank ... effectively creating a makeshift explosive -- this according to an eyewitness 911 call.

The caller describes it as a small fire -- a flaming cloth sitting on top of a gas tank in a residential driveway. He says the reason he called 911 is because of the gas tank ... i.e. the obvious possibility of a massive explosion. The caller says he couldn't tell if the gas tank was full or not.

The eyewitness also spoke to reporters earlier today, saying he found Bynes lying down near the driveway with her left pant leg on fire. He says she quickly put out the flames and didn't appear injured, but she said her dog had been burned.

His story is pretty crazy -- after he confronted Amanda about the fire, he says she took off and got into a cab. You gotta listen.

Thankfully, the gas tank did NOT explode -- but as we reported, the fire department rushed to the scene to extinguish the fire ... and sheriff's deputies placed Bynes on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Kristinajp

Finally, this poor girl may get some help. I hope they really keep her long enough to find out what's going on with her. It's sad to see so many people making fun of her, she obviously needs help :(

Roy

put that bitch in prison for life

Susan

Thank goodness the authorities finally Baker-Acted her. She needs Psychiatric help and some serious meds.

Majestik

Thankfully she wasn't this spaced out at the Ritz-Carlton, I can't imagine if she decided to start a fire in her hotel room. I'm sure the Ritz would've happily sold that story to make themselves look spectacular. Maybe the "RITZ-CARLTON" should've called the police right away when they caught her smoking dope.

AnnaM

Where is her little dog in all this craziness? Poor unfortunate pooch is hopefully ok. I hope authorities have seized the dog and it's being cared for. Amanda Bynes should NOT be allowed to have a dog or "care" for any living thing!

Kabala

She needs her vagina slapped but not too hard.

China girl

THAT'S THAT GOOD OL CELEBRITY HOLLYWOOD JUSTICE FOR YA, IF IT WERE AN AVERAGE JOE OR JANE, THEY WOULD LOCK US UP.

Kabala

Harvey, fix your GD site! Half the time when I post it says "Technical Difficulties" or the LIKE and HATE buttons won't work.

G-Force

This ignorant ******* needs to be committed pure & simple. Starting a fire in someone's driveway she has no idea who it is. Burning her dog. If not for the tits this bitch would be utterly useless.

BB not bb

I wonder if people are just driving her crazy and so she is acting out. You cant' really make sense of this on the surface. I don't know the logic involved in what she is trying to do.

It seems like she is trying to communicate something or express something. I don't think she will be able to come up with anything to tell the doctors. I don't know if they will even care enough to try to find out what she is thinking.

They will probably just give her a label and some meds and say to stay on them for life. She is acting very strange though.

I notice she is wearing the same type of blue wig that Katy Perry wore when she was singing that she wanted to have sex with an alien. Maybe Amanda got tangled up with an alien and it is possessing her mind and making her mess up her life.

I wonder if Katy Perry even cheated on Russell Brand with an alien. Then the alien made her think that she would be better off with John Mayer. That is pretty crazy also.

DD

SAVE THAT DOG!

Tara

This could have turned out so much worse. I hope her dog is OK and she gets her **** together.

buzzbuzz

I seen the guy on E-News. He was standing in the burned driveway. He explained what he saw. He was shocked at what happened. I am shocked that The POLICE Doesn't think a CRIME took Place. In my state this would be called ARSON! LA is Truly on the Side Of Celebrities. What if, the home would have caught fire??

buzzbuzz

ARSON!!! This is What Occured in the Driveway. Also, Animal Abuse, since her dog was burned. Where the heck is PETA in Hollywood Yelling about this incident?? Take away her dog. And charge her with ARSON!!

JAN

Nuts...They finally got her maybe now she'll get the help that she needs. Poor girl have been crying out for help for so long.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments