Simon's Baby Mama

Custody or California

... Choose One

8/10/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0810-simon-lauren-andrew

Simon Cowell
's baby mama Lauren Silverman is playing “LET'S MAKE A DEAL” with estranged hubby Andrew Silverman -- and door number 1 is custody … door number 2 is living with Simon in California.

As TMZ previously reported both Lauren and Andrew want custody of their 7-year-old son. Sources connected to couple tell us they are still in active negotiations to settle the divorce, which involves not only custody but finances and division of property.

Our sources say everyone in the negotiation --- including Lauren --- has conceded that she cannot move the kid 2475 air miles away from Andrew ... a judge would never buy that anyway. As a result we've learned Lauren is in the final stages of getting a NY apartment and has even taken steps to set up shop there.

Our sources say it's pretty obvious in the end neither Lauren nor Andrew will have full custody – there will be a division…. something like joint custody.

If, however, Lauren decides to move to California to be with Simon and their unborn baby, we’re told her parental role with the 7 year old will diminish significantly.

One source connected with the couple tells us … Lauren is considering the move in part because the Beverly Hills estate provides more of a shield from public scorn than the crowded streets of New York.

Sources say the negotiations are active and the progress is steady.

Artic144

I hope she stays in NY, our quota for HOES has been reached in CA.

dbs

Quit frontin' like you ain't gonna take Calafornia, Lauren. SMH.

Kassie

Ok, I have to ask...how does anyone know the paternity of this child (the one she is pregnant with). Legally, her husband is the presumed father and they would not do a paternity test while pregnant...soooo??

Pablo Escabar

I'd go to court. She committed adultery. Let her baby's daddy pay her bills now

just sayin

Hey Simon, the thing hurting your career the most is you forcing her to choose between her other child and you. What a jerk.

elena

Skank

Obvious justice

The husband will get full custody. She is such a money hungry whore a gold digger!

dummy

Her nose job is as revolting as she is. Her uterus is her source of money. PIG!

CyndiChainsaW

Ditching her child for a man. 0 respect.

Miss k

This lady is scandalous , she should of have a little bit more respect for her self , I feel bad for her 7 year old child

Ginger

Some women have careers, some women marry for a living!!

Just My Opinion

I would choose the child, and no man would come between me and my children either. My kids come first in my life.

JaZzHaNds

Both dudes are fugly- yawn.. Barf... And where's the story?

Cook

Again,who really cares,we should lump these losers in with the Kardashians,it really is a shame how people make these ass***es rich.I mean most people would not piss on this guy if he was on fire.

Fit4Life