Lindsay Lohan

Looks Like

... a Normal Person

8/11/2013 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_lilo_wenn
Rehab does a body good ... as evidenced by this picture of Lindsay Lohan looking less like a blowfish and more like a completely regular human.

The pic was snapped Saturday in L.A. while LiLo was out shopping with sister Ali. Photogs almost missed the shot ... mistaking her for a happy, healthy girl ... then realized it was in fact the rehabbed starlet.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

TunaFish

Wait! When TMZ screened that court hearing, I clearly recall that judge saying "don't drive." Right?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

This web site is growing extremely lame....TD this!

SprSteph

Who wears short shorts? Lilo wears short shorts!

LK

New thread on Rol . Boring !!!

Nobrows

Rehab did nothing for her shopping addiction.

Reg

Ho, Hum, Kiss My Bum !

BobbieFisher

Lindsay Lohan looks like a normal person - if you think normal is a sagging boob job, puffy lips and dirty, smelly extensions and pastey white flabby legs with cankles.

The sad thing is - this is what she looks like sober and with tons of plastic surgery. The sadder thing is she looked better before plastic surgery and injections. And the saddest thing is she spent her youth high as a kite all the time and we'll never know how good she could have looked like.

But who cares - really, it's all superficial. And we all know she's damned ugly on the inside.

ketjo

I shutter to think what she would look like if her outside appearance reflected her inside appearance.....I kind of get the picture in my head of the Medusa on those old movies "The Odyssey and The Iliad." with what was that actors name...........damn I'm getting old I can't remember his name ...He was a body builder in the 60's good looking but couldn't act his way out of paper bag .....kind of like Lindsay Lohan.... .......it will come to me around 4 in the morning !!!! I will pop awake and it will be there......LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

New ROL Thread

Josh2013

Nice shorts

darkhorse91

To those who are saying we want her to fail, no. We're expecting her to.

Calm Truth

Poor thing, she looks older than her mother.

Lily

Well she looks like her normal self exept for her smile and teeth but otherwise I might m
Be her biggest fan again if she does more great movies like my FAV MeanGirls!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16