« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Superstar Darren Young

I Came Out Because

I'm In Love!

8/16/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816_darren_young_wm_01

WWE superstar Darren Young was in the grip of a force more powerful than John Cena when he decided to come out of the closet ... and that force is love.

WWE sources tell TMZ ... Young told the wrestling org. he is "deeply in love" with his boyfriend of 2 years ... a man named Nick (pictured above with Young).  We're told Young -- whose real name is Fred Rosser -- has been living with Nick for some time now in Florida.

Our WWE sources say Young told them Nick was actually the driving force in his decision to come out.

As you know ... Young dropped the bombshell on a TMZ photog at LAX earlier this week.  Since then ... he's received a ton of support, from wrestling superstars including John Cena himself.  He also got a call of support from fellow gay professional athlete Jason Collins.

081413_darren_young_launch_wm

0816_darren_young_wrestling_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Susanlsmith

Ain't love great

Joao

FREAK SHOW

GetOverYourself

This story is so classic Vince McMann. He'll soon be forced to defend his 'boyfriends" honor in the ring. I wonder who is going to be the villian in the story line. I also REALLY wonder how much Vince is paying him to pretend to be gay

mike53051

Who cares!

Dan Frederiksen

He's not a super star. Homo Harvey Levin is just homotrip deluded into thinking that the more ***gets that come out the more it will be accepted.
But gay will never be ok. Ever. No matter how many clueless people think it's 'just different'.

emontana87

Let him be

emontana87

Check out my video! Listen, comment & subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImFteRbNYIA

kimmi

I'm glad he's happy and I hope he doesn't get any backlash for coming out.
But, seriously, dude needs a barber. His hair is really annoying. Plus, he looks like the black John Cena.

Bob

Steroids can mess with your hormones.. Don't take steroids kids!

Bob

It's all a hoax.. WWE is a fake sport that see's other real sports reaping the attention from other gay athletes coming forward.. So now it's there time to push their actor/wrestler out on stage.

Kmac

Im proud for him but as a gay man, I dont see why this is a big deal.

DohenyOffSunset

Good for him and his bud but that hair has to go. Helmet head.

BoricuaBabe

A tree that bears no fruit. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

D-INCARNATION

Cena didn't know ? Come on now these two stick out like a sore bum...

shewentwhoa

I am happy for him. Everyone deserves to find happiness. :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments