Kanye West

Who DARES to Talk

to the Great Yeezus??!

8/20/2013 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It happened. Again.

A photog DARED to actually talk while in Kanye West's presence ... despite KW's infamous "Don't ever talk" edict of 2013.

He talked to Kanye. He talked to himself. He talked.

And what happened? Something crazy ... something out of character ... something non-violent.

Kanye actually smiled.

It's the second time we've seen Kanye smile this month. Maybe he's turned a corner.

We'd ask him ... but that would require us to talk ... and we've probably said enough already.

0718_kanye_west_video

easylies

He smiled because the camera man clearly flinched like a bitch when kanye gave him a facetious look. I'd laugh to if I scared people that much even when I'm joking

Sandra

YAWN!!!!!

TJ

According to Dailymail, the baby looks just like MASON DISICK! HHmmmmmmm? TMZ is forbidden
to post stories /photos of KIM, by K.J, who rules Lil Harvey. Pathetic, indeed.

MARMARCELLOS

AH DAMN!!!!!!!!! Kanye is gonna be on Kris Show????? WHAT THE HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! OH NO...... Kanye she got you to???? Man... I told you to RUN!!! You done messed up forshu now.

darkhorse91

Still a douche in my book.

RR

I think he smiles just before he's going to go ape ****. As in - "You broke the rules and opened the door for me to flip out, and that makes me happy'. That's what his smiles are about..

Lydia

OMG Bodysnatchers wasn't just a movie !

LightJ

STFU about this dumb mother f**cker. People don't give a sh**t as much as you think they do. He is a f**ckin nobody, only morons with no taste look up to this a*ssc*ck. "yeezuz" and "jahova" or whatever the f**ck, is stupid as sh**t. ca't believe they take themselves seriously after calling themselves something as stupid as that, and they still have f**ckin fans after thinking so highly of themselves. Dumb as s**t.

Rob

Yeesus-Peezus....that's Satin!

What a frigging joke he and the entire clan are.

niccolo

r u gay .. kanye ?????

bagladey

CD sales.

Jerry

Kanye is one of the most important people in music to this day. The man has 21 grammys, and he will have the most pretty soon, this guy is a musical genius. so you stupid soccer moms here in the comment section should lay off his sack because he interrupted your little girls favorite singer. Stop judging Kanye, he didn't sign up to be a role model.

JCOAL

But, he's the best.

Tiggy

I'd talk to him...I'd tell him how bad his music is. He needs exactly what he puts out - ever hear "Do unto others and you would have them do unto you?" Well that means he needs an as whopping and a gag!!! he's just another IDIOT!!!!

Amy

He's a very unattractive man...and he looks even worse when he smiles. The only attractive thing about the guy is his $$$.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments