Chris Brown

The Racist Ass D.A. Is Out To Get Me!

8/23/2013 5:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0405_chris_brown_01

Chris Brown
is the victim of a racist ass District Attorney -- so claims Chris Brown.

The ever-deflecting singer went on a twitter rant last night, ragging on authorities for calling him out for submitting bogus community service reports in the Rihanna beating case.  The judge ordered Brown last week to do 1,000 hours of additional, legitimate community service.

Apparently Brown has been steaming over the ruling, and exploded last night, saying, "Nigga done 6 months community service wit police and the DA racist ass crying to the judge that I didn't do it.  F**k the SYSTEM!"

Fun Fact -- the actual L.A. County D.A. is an African-American woman.

0823_chris_brown_tweet2
Brown thinks punishing men for beating women at a point is ridiculous, saying, "How about y'all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row."  And then there's this defiance:  "Family first!  The LAW ... last."

0823_chris_brown_graffiti_porsche_x17And for final bad measure, Brown referred to his last mobile edition to his art collection -- "I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u bitchass niggas and this bitchass system!"

Beating women can be such a bitch.

0624_chris_brown_troubled_footer

JMAC7

Fe-fe, fi-fi, fo-fo, fum
I smell smoke in the auditorium

Chris Brown, Chris Brown
He's a clown, that Chris Brown
He's gonna get caught
Just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me)

STFU

Amen Chris.

steve

Idiot!

nevermore

Oh please do Fist Brown, phuk with the system... all the time, in it's face.... so I have the pleasure of watching you taken down and made anexample of... just this once... please... do eeeeeeet!

BeHonest

You do the crime, you do the time. Shut your pie-hole your whiny skinny beatch.

Brien

That's right Chris, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault. Why don't you start taking responsibility for your actions douche-bag.

Adam Hurt

This just proves that money can't buy you happiness. It has to be hard knowing that he has all this money and is still a miserable guy. I'm not rich but I'm happy. I'm sick of these mean-mugging millionaires.

me

still an A-hole douche i see-----there ARE consequences for your actions you freak, jus like us common folk

Usagal

What a dumb-a$$. Is that the only thing that he can draw?

SouthXSider3

Lmfao Chris brown calm ur ass down u ain't $#!t "fu** the system" haha tryna sound like a o.g haha u funny a lil too funny...ur jst a lil kid homie

cubanico

goes to show, dip**** woman beaters are usually ignorant idiots as well. their brain isn't functional enough to understand why you don't beat the crap our of women for any reason. Big tough guy should be able to restrain himself in self defense, if need be, without hitting her. simple logic, if you're hands are free enough to hit her, you're obviously not using then to restrain her. And, being the dumbass that he is, he apparently doesn't understand how calling a black woman racist because she's not letting him go because he's black, just makes him look as stupid as he really is. Retard needs to go enjoy his millions and shut the hell up. Just do your damn community service. Hell, do extra community service. Give back to the people that helped make your dumb ass rich in the first place.

lexington marlow

White people beat their bitches everyday but no one says ****. Double standards everywhere you look.

rehabluvsme

Poor, poor Chris. There's no way it could be your fault, nothing.is. We all know you're special and shouldn't be punished like the rest of us would be. Mmmkay, sure. Dude, you're such an arrogant, self-centered narcissist. You might think differently if you were the one beat senseless by a much bigger, stronger man.

mimi

its no wonder some of the youth act the way they do. people like him and other "rap stars" are role models?????? Not in my house. never was, never will be.

BostonGreekGirl

Chris Brown is never gong to learn anything until something really happens to him. He needs to be punished for his horrible disgusting behavior. One of these days he's going to end up killing someone b/c of the anger he has inside. I have to ask why is this young man so angry. I know that he may look like he has everything b/c he is a famous singer but that does not mean he is happy inside. Money, fame, success does not make you happy. I have nothing to my name right now but I am happier than I have ever been b/c I finally let go of anger, shame & insecurities. Until CB can do the same and admit to himself that he is angry, scared, insecure (whatever it is I do not know but I'm thinking anger) than he will never be free and he will keep doing the same destructive crap he has always done. My fear is he is just going to go too far I hope he gets help before it is too late. Mark my words people SMH