Lindsay Lohan

Trading the Best & Worst

Years of Her Life

8/29/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082813_tv_lilo_launch_v2
Lindsay Lohan's looking better than she has in years -- but you can still celebrate all her other ups, downs, boyfriends, girlfriends and arrests she's had ... with LiLo trading cards!

Calm down, sickos -- they're not real. Not yet, anyway.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

LISA

Oh look! The LITTLESTAR making death threats against the Haters the other day is still mad!

LiLover ~ Monster ‏@ShanaDePreter 14h
@lilcubee & stop talking **** 'bout @lindsaylohan .. You're the 1 who's sick! Leave her alone!! & find yourself a hobby!! O.o #NoLife

She better get a grip before she gets arrested!

@ShanaDePreter haha, I'm like 'this is for you, mother f ck ers!' pic.twitter com/JIopfQFILA

*NOTE: TWITTER PIC IS OF LINDSAY POINTING A GUN TOWARDS THE CAMERA

I guess it's not as bad as the one threatening the haters on Instragram though:

ily lindsay ♡ ‏@xLindsayLohanx 25 Aug
If I see one more hate comment on Lindsay's instagram, i swear I'll go hunt every single one of them down and slice their throats open. Omg

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Would it be too forward if I said I hate her?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I saw some pictures of nicoles #little fcktards. They are mutants. Real gastly look kids. No wonder they worship lielo she is the queen of horrid mess. Nicole if your mom and dad got devorced would they still be brother and sister?

HannahF

I think that I've got the flu and that's my excuse for doing little work today and my disclaimer for why/how I found this:
LEGENDSAY♔ ‏@lohanroyalty 2h

The glow inside my heart lights on to @lindsaylohan my main love❤
and this
LEGENDSAY♔ ‏@lohanroyalty 2h

I need a lindsay mannequin or a wax figure in my room to watch over me
and this
LEGENDSAY♔ ‏@lohanroyalty 2h

The eye of a lover burns to an eternal flame as i shout @lindsaylohan's name
and...
LEGENDSAY♔ ‏@lohanroyalty 2h

Partly waiting for @lindsaylohan to come into me #LiloversAreProudOfLindsay

HannahF

OMFG:
Lohan Slays† ‏@LindsayIsMyLife 2h

Fill me with @lindsaylohan's love and desire... I stan for you, lilo x
As for BEE---

LEGENDSAY♔ ‏@lohanroyalty 6h

@BretEastonEllis old ****! Get aids its free
Retweeted by Lohan Slays†
View conversation
Lohan Slays† ‏@LindsayIsMyLife 6h

.@BretEastonEllis you are ugly! You're movie is a flop without legendsay
I believe that the appropriate reply tweet to "you are ugly" is "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you." (I.e., how old ARE these people?)

darkhorse91

Wow. It amazes me how easily butt hurt her fans can get. I suspect most of them are Brazilian. On the other hand, mirroring what Seamus said keep up the good work!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

It appears they share a few of the same traits as Blohan, for instance, anger issues and impulse control, just to name two. . .

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Want a laugh? Look up lohanthony on twitter or you tube. Hes so flamming at 12 years old he makes the village people snd freddy mercury look straight.

LISA

Maybe it was Team Lohan’s tweet on Lindsay’s Twitter that really set them off?

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 31m
2 things close to my heart! http://bit.ly/15kbW5G @TheCanyonsFilm & @venicefilmfest

Little Star ‏@Ilovelilo33 11m
@lindsaylohan why does Lindsay never tweet anymore? #teamlohan shouldn't have control of her account! I want to hear from her!!

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 8m
@Ilovelilo33 but you are! LL put alot of input into her site, but we love your feedback! #teamlohan

Lohan Slays† ‏@LindsayIsMyLife 5m
@lindsaylohan who is tweeting? I need LINDSAY LOHAN

Lohan Slays† ‏@LindsayIsMyLife 33m
I need to memorize every single lyric of all of lindsay's songs #LiloverProblems

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Quackety Quack.....don't talk back..

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I swear, those #LITTLEWHORES are nothing but a freak show. I doubt any of them will ever amount to anything, except maybe becoming bag ladies, or crazy old women who own 58 cats.

And we're the evil ones?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I suck one penis and now im gay?is that how it works? I was young and needed the money

Suzy Q

OMG! I LOVE the trading cards! Hysterical! There could be special issue cards like "Leggings Through the Years". I'd buy the "Side Boob" series and "The Skeletor Years" would be good with every purchase of Long Island Meth.

Of course, then Dina would release her trading cards, then MiLo, then Ali. I think it would be hysterical.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I gotta say tho, this story is FVCKIN' weak....has Milo died?................aint seen him.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

And now for something Really Scary!!