Scott Disick

So Shameless

We Can't NOT Like Him (Even Though We Should)

9/17/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

091613_scott_launch
Scott Disick's latest despicable act -- bragging he uses hundred dollar bills as toilet paper -- has us thinking he's so damn awful ... he's actually charming.

So, why doesn't that policy apply to all celebs? Rhymes with schmacism ... maybe???

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

thestupid

What this punk does for a job and why money cant buy a good personality...

"I'm sure a lot of people have no idea what it is that I do. The truth is I work in various industries," Disick explained to the magazine. "I have done a lot of private label manufacturing in the nutrition biz and have raised money for startup companies. I tend to invest money into nightlife businesses the friends of mine that are involved in nightclubs and what not."

Previously, Disick had been rather defensive when asked about his career. In 2010, he told Life & Style, "I make a lot of money, and I’m more than capable of supporting myself. I run multiple companies in the vitamin world — QuickTrim, Rejuvacare, Monte Carlo Perpetual Tan.”

Everyones~A~Star

NOBODY likes scott or his wastful clan. They are why our environments going to crap. waste of resources way more then their share. what greed. I hate these ppl.

luledz

Scot disick is living off the kartrashians money they don't deserve! somebody needs to shove a Gucci loafer up his ass! Scot disick needs to be by his miami monkeys side oops i mean kourtney! I beleive when the kardashians stupid show is off the air and the real reality karma train hits them Scot will come out of the closet! Rumor has it he had sex with ALL the kardashians! He is the WHITE TOKEN BOY IN THAT FAMILY! WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING?....HAHAHAHA he's such a goon!

dimes

No. There is nothing charming about this.

Remember that couple, Heidi and Whatshisname, whose whole schtick was being unlikeable? This guy reminds me of them. They don't have actual talent, so they have to do something outrageous to get you to pay attention to them.

TMZ is in it for the page views. They know no one likes this guy but if they stir up the pot, they'll get thousands of page views as people comment. It's money in the bank to them.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Another reason to boycott these pricks. Isnt it illegal to desicrate american currency?

The world is disgusting

TMZ, does it feel good to know that your dignity is being bought by trash like the Kardashians? Must love the taste of Scott's rim.

Sam

I've run into homeless people with more RESPECT, DIGNITY and CLASS then the Kraptashians and their "kept" men could never buy with all that money.

Seriously

Tool bag

STRAY

By definition, a d.ouche bag is someone trying to be a.sshole but you see as just a p.ussy. I am not sure the double-standard is as much racism as it is calling out a p.ussy for being obnoxious.

Enough

What an azzwipe chooses to wipe his azz with is of no concern to those of the world WITH a personality.

Rebecca

Way to put your kids at risk for kidnapping and ransom request you dumbarse.

iKShawk

Tmz you think this is cool?..

Youphemism

This "charming" episode hits these pages on the same day other publications are reporting how the middle class has taken yet another pay cut recently.

He not only lacks charm. He not only lacks class. He's lacking soul.

TMZ, don't talk about Godiva chocolate and then show me a turd. I don't even have to sniff to know the difference.

snowy

Really second time shoving this story down our throats? Please get a grip.

Chuck

This guy is totally irrelevant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments