Kim K

Ass War

With Blac Chyna

9/24/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0924_Kim-Kardashian-and-Blac-Chyna_akm
Butt legends Kim Kardashian and Blac Chyna unleashed their A-bombs on an unsuspecting public this afternoon ... potentially scarring millions.

Kim was dressed like a fighter pilot -- armed with massive cleavage -- and convened with Nicki Minaj BC for a derriere summit (lunch date) of the Asses Powers.

We're told Kim's sister Kourtney and Scott Disick were also present for the talks.

We're guessing everything twerked out in the end, but we still gotta ask ...

SunnyAutumn

Kim looks like Blacc Chyna's momma. Sshe is not aging well at all, but then look at her momma's turkey neck. Gobble gobble.

Emilio

Kill it with fire!

speekintruth

I love bangs!!!! They could not possibly make a woman look worse.
The TRANSEXUAL first lady got bangs all the stupid lemmings are copying.
I hope face tattoos for women become popular so we can further see who the mindless idiots are.

speekintruth

Forget about maximum occupancy. Restaurant needs to post the maximum poundage is instead.
Both these chicks think they are sexy - but they should both were moo moos and try to stay out of the spotlight.
Have some dignity you cows.

Bo

Why, why, why. KK and CB hanging with broke ass Tyga and Kanye. Nothing good in the works.

EnquirerLover

OMG! This is the level she has gotten to now? Video Vixen? So low class. Where are they going anyway, to Vivids headquarters? Kanye has sure done a great job classing her up huh? Every day this Drama gets werider and weirder. This decline reminds me of her old pal Paris. Boring, desperate and predictable.

Applesauce

Battle of the fake asses

mznicc

Both are ugly as phucc!!! Why would a guy want to bang fake asses??? Insecure dudes ehh? That's so the girls can't talk about their small peters!

worldclass

I don't always make new friends fresh off of having a baby but when I do I chose video hoes to I completely understand.

Toilethead

The kartrashypig asses really are that fat and ugly. The other ass is inflated to 100 psi.

Ass Lover

Black Chyna has a nice ass but it is obviously fake. Google it!!! When she twerks her ass barely moves. I'm sorry but give me the au naturale body sans the enhancements.

OH NO!

TWO *** DUMPSTERS

Areader

They both have fat, unattractive backsides!

brian

2 fake asses!

Crabby

two useless khunts who both happen to like big black d!ck.