'Breaking Bad' Finale

Aaron Paul Kills It at Cemetery Party

9/30/2013 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0929_breaking_bad_finale_launch_1
No spoiler alert required -- Aaron Paul's "Breaking Bad" finale party at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery was totally badass ... complete with blue meth (candy), and the most famous meth kitchen on wheels.

Aaron hosted the huge screening party at the cemetery ... where thousands of 'BB' fanatics showed up hours before the finale -- some in hazmat suits and Heisenberg fedoras.

Cast members ... including Aaron and Bryan Cranston spoke before and after the screening -- and the show's iconic RV also posted up at the party.

By the way, Aaron put together a last minute scavenger hunt around L.A. on Sunday ... giving away 20 more seats to the charity event.

0929_breaking_bad_aaron_paul
How awesome is this guy? We're gonna miss you, bitch.

093013_breaking_bad_cemetery_launch_v2

zzyzx

Better Call Saul!

Truth

Never saw this show and i'm glad it's toast so I don't have to keep having the hype shoved in my face. People have way too much time on their hands to sit on their fat zzz and watch crap like this and the Kardashian show. Get some culture you idiots...read a book or something. Really.

LK

I watched this show fm day 1 . I'm not one of these fans that jumped on the band wagon later on . I was a loyal fan fm the begining :) I knew that Walt was coming back after everyone . It was perfect ending . Now I am looking forward 2 Saul's new spin off lol ( Better call Saul ) Can't wait . Won't be on soon enough JMO

LK

I wish Aryan wife charity was helping meth addicts . ( I'm not saying going around talking 2 young girls about bullying isn't important .)
But ..... I think the money that was donated wld be more fitting 2 help meth addicts or perhaps babies born already addicted 2 meth . Jmo .

LK

Aaron on the Price is right !! lol
&
He sure has come along way in 13 yrs lmao !!
Very lucky guy !!! :)

Suzy Q

He should have won more Emmys, bitch.

louise

Who cares

Bridget

Aaron Paul posted this video from Youtube on his twitter. It is for the "Breaking Bad" fans sad it is ending. Pretty funny. Thought some of you might enjoy it.

Bmorecurls

Now tmz jumps on bb

smorbie

It's a pork pie hat, not a fedora.

AFJ

Heisenberg's hat was not a Fedora, it's a Pork-Pie hat, c'mon TMZ get your fashion game up

AFJ

Heisenberg's hat is not a fedora, it is a Pork-Pie style hat. Get your fashion game up TMZ, you bunch of dildos

Ozzie X

Finale is all I had to hear.

Suzy Q

The finale was Great! It tied up everybody's life except Huells. What happened to Huell?

Nick

Hurray hurray - in a couple of days I'll probably never have to hear the words "Breaking Bad" again!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments