Streamer Adin Ross The 'Breaking Bad' Home Is Officially Mine!!!

Published

Adin Ross has officially locked down the iconic "Breaking Bad" house ... dropping $1.3M to win the full-blown bidding war, TMZ has learned.

The 4-bedroom, 1-bath Albuquerque, NM property had been sitting on the market for more than a year with a $4M asking price -- until the owners took it off the market.

They hired a new realtor, Alicia Feil of Keller Williams Realty, who relisted it for $400k earlier this month.

As we first told you, the streamer came won the bidding war after the homeowners received around 20 legit offers for the TV-famous spot.

Streamer Adin Ross Buys 'Breaking Bad' House!!! Will Recreate Interior to Match TV Show

Published | Updated

UPDATE

1 PM PT -- The deal for the sale of the "Breaking Bad" house was signed today ... and we've learned Adin Ross is the buyer. It's not clear how much he paid yet ... but the pending sale closes on February 24.

After the price of the "Breaking Bad" house was knocked from $4 million all the way down to $400,000, a battle for the property is blowing up … and streamer Adin Ross is right in the mix.

Sources with knowledge tell TMZ … Adin's team reached out last week to make an offer for the house ... we're told the owners have received about 20 legitimate offers so far, and now they're dealing with an actual bidding war.

After last week's price drop, we're told the potential tag has gone back up to well over a million bucks.

'Breaking Bad' House I'm the One Who Knocks ... Down the Listing Price!!!

Published

'Better Call' a realtor! The house from "Breaking Bad" went on sale last year for $4 million, but after over a year on the market ... you can now own it for only $400K!

Alicia Feil of Keller Williams Realty tells TMZ ... the initial price was decided after an out-of-towner, who claimed to sell "famous" properties in Hollywood, convinced owner Joanne Padilla $4 million was a reasonable amount.

Last August, Joanne told us she thought the New Mexico property could be turned into a museum, which could fetch a pretty penny for whoever had the cash to make the $4M investment, but here's the thing ... Feil says the house is in a residential neighborhood and zoning laws do not allow for that kind of business.

Aaron Paul Flees L.A. for Paris After Wildfires

Published

Aaron Paul said au revoir to Los Angeles and bonjour to a new life in Paris.

The "Breaking Bad" actor revealed he and his wife, Lauren, officially ditched Hollywood after the devastating wildfires that tore through parts of L.A. earlier this year.

"When the fires happened in L.A., we just knew that we were done with L.A., so we sold our house in LA and moved to Paris," he told Daily Mail.

RJ Mitte 'Breaking Bad' Star Engaged!!!

Published

Nothing illegal going on here ... "Breaking Bad" star RJ Mitte is engaged!

The actor -- best known for playing Walter "Flynn" White Jr. on the hit AMC series -- got down on one knee and asked his longtime girlfriend Kennedy Suarez to marry him ... and she said "Yes!"

He popped the question on Friday ... Kennedy's 30th birthday, People reports. The sweet moment went down at the 56th annual Dia del Sol 2025 fundraising gala benefiting the United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) of San Diego. RJ has cerebral palsy and is an official ambassador for the organization.

Raymond Cruz No Bad Breaks Here ... Off the Hook in Battery Case!!!

Published | Updated

Raymond Cruz's "Breaking Bad" character Tuco Salamanca might've done some hard time on the show ... but, the actor won't face a day in jail for spraying his neighbor with a hose.

The L.A. City Attorney’s Office tells TMZ … after reviewing the evidence of the case, they've declined to prosecute the misdemeanor battery case against him.

Cruz's agent tells us ... the actor's relieved after finding out yesterday he's off the hook -- but, he's incredibly frustrated it ever reached this point.

'Breaking Bad' Star Raymond Cruz Arrested After Hosing Neighbor

Published | Updated

UPDATE

4:14 PM PT -- Raymond Cruz has been released from police custody on his own recognizance and is due back in court Oct. 1.

Tough break for Raymond Cruz -- the actor who brought fan-fav villain Tuco Salamanca to life -- 'cause cops hauled him in this morning on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... someone called the police claiming Cruz assaulted their daughter -- allegedly blasting her with a garden hose.

A source familiar with the case tells TMZ ... Cruz was washing his car and asked the girl to move out of the way. When she didn't, she allegedly got sprayed and believed he did it on purpose.

'Breaking Bad' Owner Sticking By $4M Price tag ... You Could Cook Up a Museum Here!!!

Published
081225_joanna_padilla_kal
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!

The owner of the suburban Albuquerque home from "Breaking Bad" ain't budging on their nearly $4 mil price tag -- claiming it’s a steal, especially since the next owner could cash in by turning it into the ultimate fan magnet!

TMZ spoke to current owner Joanne Padilla -- whose late parents owned the famous pad -- and she’s hoping whoever drops $3,995,000 on it will finally give fans what they’ve been dying for ... turning it into a full-on museum.

Joanne tells us the 1,900-square-foot, 4-bed, 1-bath home could rake in some serious cash as a museum -- even 12 years after the show ended. She says they still have an average of 300 carloads of fans a day from all over the world who come to New Mexico just to see it.

Aaron Paul My Home's Got Famous Past Owners ... Now I'm Selling Too!!!

Published | Updated

Aaron Paul's putting his historic Los Angeles home on the market ... and it's got a rich Hollywood history of celebrity ownership.

The "Breaking Bad" star just listed the famous Seyler House for $9,995,000 ... it's one of the most storied estates in Los Feliz and sits just below Griffith Park.

The home was built in 1992 by architect Stiles O. Clements, who built Hollywood's El Capitan Theatre ... it was the first in the neighborhood and prior owners include Jim Parsons, Robert Pattinson, Noah Wyle, Tim Curry, Robert Richardson and NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

WonderCon 2025 Down the Rabbit Hole, Cosplayers ... Best Looks From Weekend!!!

Published

San Diego Comic-Con is still a few months away ... but, SoCal saw a whole lot of great costumes by cosplayers who hit up this year's edition of WonderCon.

We've complied pics of the best looks from the weekend convention in Anaheim ... with attendees dressed as characters film, television, video games and even theme parks!

A huge swath of fans proved they're committed to the way of "The Mandalorian" ... covering their faces in the iconic masks and hanging in one big group -- comfortable among their warrior pals.

Breaking Bad Walter White's House For Sale ... Meth Lab Not Included

Published

The suburban Albuquerque house famously featured on the show "Breaking Bad" is now on the market ... and the owners want some serious Walter White bucks for the property.

The 1,900-square-foot home with 4 bedrooms and one bathroom, featuring central air and a swimming pool, has an estimated $343,000 Zillow price tag -- but given how famous the property is thanks to the AMC series, the current owners are seeking a cool $4 million.

Listing agent David Christensen tells TMZ ... the family, who has lived in the New Mexico house since 1973, got a knock on the door one day in 2006 that changed their lives forever. Producers from a new show wanted to use their home for a pilot episode -- and the rest is history.

Betsy Brandt 'Breaking Bad' Star Files for Divorce ... After 25-Year Marriage

Published | Updated

Actress Betsy Brandt has filed for divorce from her husband of more than two decades ... finally taking the step after apparently separating more than a year ago.

The "Breaking Bad" star filed to divorce her husband Grady Olsen pro per -- without a lawyer like Jennifer Lopez did back in August -- earlier today ... citing the boilerplate "irreconcilable differences."

Brandt says the two married back in September 1998 ... and lists the date of separation as August 2023 -- almost 25 years of marriage.

Frankie Muniz TV Blood is Thicker Than Water ... Bryan Cranston Still Checks Up on Him

Published | Updated

Frankie Muniz says he can still rely on his faux family ... 'cause his television father Bryan Cranston checks on him from time to time.

The actor turned racecar driver stopped by the "Inside of You with Michael Rosenbaum" podcast where he revealed his TV dad still reaches out to him ... sending him texts pretty often.

Muniz says Cranston really was a father figure to the star since they started working together when he was so young ... and, even though Bryan's now a "Hollywood god," Frankie's still high up his phone contacts.

Giancarlo Esposito Almost Plotted His Own Murder ... Amid Money Struggles

Published
041924_giancarlo_esposito-kal
BREAKING BAD WAS THE LIGHT

Giancarlo Esposito's financial situation was so bad before landing his "Breaking Bad" role, he says he contemplated plotting his own murder.

The actor made that shocking revelation while he was on Sirius XM's "Jim & Sam Show" ... where he talked about a period in his life when he was not the successful Hollywood actor and producer he is today.

GE recalled struggling with his mental health and finances in 2008, and admitted he wondered if his kids could collect insurance money if he hired someone to take him out.

Giancarlo Esposito Casi trama su propio asesinato ... En medio de sus luchas financieras

Published
041924_giancarlo_esposito-kal
"Breaking Bad" fue la luz

La situación financiera de Giancarlo Esposito era tan mala antes de conseguir su papel en "Breaking Bad", que dice que contempló la posibilidad de planear su propio asesinato.

El actor hizo la impactante revelación mientras estaba en "Jim & Sam Show" en SiriusXM, en donde habló de un periodo de su vida en que no era el exitoso actor de Hollywood y productor que es hoy.

Giancarlo Esposito recordó que luchaba con su salud mental y sus finanzas en 2008, y admitió que se preguntaba si sus hijos podrían cobrar el dinero del seguro si contrataba a alguien que lo matara.

Drake 'Breaking Bad' Birthday Bash Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul Bartend!!!

Published | Updated

Drake's 37th birthday party was one for the chemistry books, featuring "Breaking Bad" stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul as bartenders to mix up some special cocktails at Casadonna in Miami.

The two stars showed up floral shirts and all to Drake's Miami bash Monday ... which likely served as an easy promotion for Bryan and Aaron's Dos Hombres mezcal brand.

102423_drake_toast-KAL
CHEERS TO THE GOAT

Of course, these guys have racked up Emmys, Golden Globes and AFI awards playing meth lab whizzes Walter White and Jesse Pinkman on the show … and their bartending skills look to also be on point.

As for the location, Drake held his bash at David Grutman and Noah Tepperberg's Casadonna, an Italian-inspired restaurant along the coastline. Drake was decked out in all-black, and his friends and fam teased him for having an abundance of mango juice -- instead of his usual go-to passionfruit.

Nonetheless, the OVO crew all rallied around to toast him -- and tease him for making them all "Rich Baby Daddies" … as his new hit with Sexxy Red and SZA suggests.