Justin Bieber

I SHALL NOT WALK THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

... Carry Me, Bitches

10/1/2013 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001-justin-bieber-in-china-3
Like a real life King Joffrey, Justin Bieber ordered his goons to carry him up the Great Wall of China today ... and, lucky for us, someone took a picture.

Biebs is in the middle of a tour in Beijing -- and in between shows, he decided to check out one of his fellow wonders of the world.

Who'd You Rather?

• Bieber
  • King Joffrey
But, alas, Bieber didn’t feel like stretching his royal legs (or he just wanted a goofy shot to post on his Instagram) ... so he chose to traverse the stone steps by the old “man-mule” method.

Kinda par for the course these days with Bieber. Still, we gotta ask ...

R. Hall

I'm sorry, but this "kid" is an over egotisical a-hole. Somebody put him in a time out. On a deserted island. In the middle of nowhere. Never to be seen again.

john talone

What a ****ING *******.he thinks his **** doesn't stink.Can someone PLEASE KICK HIS ASS.the whole WORLD WOULD give you anything you want.

Dave

What a punk. I hope I get to see him one day so I can bitch-slap him back to the red leafs. I'll bet Canadians everywhere are embarrassed of him. Even my 5 year old girl has taken his posters off her walls. Children speak truth

Ozzie X

He does this to piss everyone off, he enjoys reading your comments.

Laura

I'm sorry too say BUT... "He looks AND... acts like a little... BEOTCH!!!" I'm curious as to the size of his pen!s! Do you think he has a... MANGINA? Ummm... I guessing... YES HE DOES!! Bahahahaha...

rod

he must have taken something real deep ...poor boy can't even walk

Laura

Someone... PALEEEEZ... change this boys diaper!! Little baby Bieber!! Ha Ha...

Toilethead

Any chance China will keep that little gay Canadian jerk?

RyanW

looks like hes taking a piss..lol

DEBBIE

Just as usual thinking he's a God and needs to be carried. Grow up soon, I'm tired of seeing you in the news.

speekintruth

This princess is UNIVERSALLY HATED, except for a small sliver of teenage girls. Once they get a couple years older, he will truly be hated by 99.9% of North America.
It will be very sad to be him.
Until then though, he is living a life I could only dream of.

He's home-schooled & grew up around Usher's studio hangers-on.
`
Sixteenth Chapel, as he told David Letterman.... is this the Tall Wall of Japan?

Bobbi

This kid would be a good poster boy for birth control.

sheesh

I hope they find drugs and he's locked in a Chinese prison for the next 100 years.

D.D

thats just good stuff right there...
Im sure any minute now there will be a twitter war over the fact that the two guys carrying him are black