Miley to Matt Lauer

People Stop Bangin' at 40

... And You're Way Past 40

10/7/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100713_miley_matt_lauer_today_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus just told Matt Lauer she'll probably stop being so sexual when she turns 40 ... because that's the age when people STOP having sex.

Miley appeared on the "Today" show this morning -- in a pair of really short shorts -- when Matt asked if Miley's hyper "sexual side" is just a phase or something she expects to grow out of?

Miley replied with a pretty direct shot at Lauer ... a shot he didn't really seem to get at first.

Best part of the exchange ... Matt reveals his age (way older than 40) ... and Miley says, "Then you're really definitely not sexual."

Still, we gotta ask ...

1007_miley_cyrus_today_performance_footer

Clyde T.M. Nestra

This girl is such a terrible role model. I find her immaturity mind-boggling, but it is her influence on young girls which is truly disturbing.

STFUP

The hooker on the corner with herpes and a huge lip sore has WAY more class than this spawn of trailer trash.

darkhorse91

Oh brother. Shut up you know nothing nitwit!

BW

Just show you that the younger you are, the dumber your are and think you know everything. This chick just doesn't have a clue and has some issues. She really need to grow up and figure out you don't need to dress like a whore to get attention.Daddy hick should talk to his little whore daughter and let her know how most of the world really views here, as a NASTY LITTLE ATTENTION WHORE. SAD, SAD, SAD

Mikey

I'm surprised she did say, Hey, hey, Matt, Matt, wanna see my vagina, its really cool.

Mikey

She acts like she just found out about sex and wants to tell everyone about it.

Yes, I'm That Leah

She's so untalented and annoying. Such a Hill Billy.....

FlamingoNut

She gets dumber every time she opens her mouth.

GS

GMA totally sucks! I am pissed that they had Molly Cyrus on GMA this morning. SERIOUSLY? Ok for you lovers out there, I did change the channel! Wasn’t expecting her to be on GMA with her ass hanging out. What made me mad was all these young girls (grade schoolers) flipping out to see her! I am so pissed I will not watch GMA anymore. Plus GMA’s stupid ass website doesn't have a blog or comment section, wimpy ass-wipes!!!! Matt, now I see why you are on the most hated list.

hillbilly girl

Hard to believe money can turn u that slutty

Shaken not stirred

Way to keep it classy there, Miley. Try keepin your mouth shut and your tongue in!!!!!

moveover

Not sure who wins the low class, bottom feeder award here ........ Miley or the idiots who feel compelled to declare here in the comments how old they are and how many times a week they have sex. Sheeesh!

Kevin Collings

I wouldn't be Surprise that she announces that she Bi-Sexual soon, because it's the Cool Thing to Do, she almost there with that Haircut.

B_Lew

She's sooo damn hot!! Beside the nonsense twerking she's perfect! As long as my face is in the room, she's always got a seat!

alex

What a silly twit... Miley although it fits for lauer, too