The Pope

Call Me the Harley Father

Who Wants My Motorcycle?

10/18/2013 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1018_the_pope_harley
NEWS FLASH: Pope Francis is a badass who owns not one, but TWO Harley-Davidson motorcycles.

BIGGER NEWS FLASH: He's auctioning them off for charity.

To get you up to speed, the Holy Father was gifted the two bikes by Harley-Davidson during a biker rally in Rome this summer, when 35,000 Harley enthusiasts rode into town to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the motorcycle company.

Roughly 800 of the riders went to the Vatican for a special blessing from the Pope, and during the event, Pope Frank was gifted two new hogs -- a 2013 Heritage Softail Classic (valued at $20,799) and a 2013 Dyna Super Glide Custom ($16,000).

Now Pope Francis has announced he's auctioning off the first bike to benefit a local homeless shelter. The second bike will also be auctioned off, but a charity hasn't been chosen for that one yet.

As for when the first auction takes place, that hasn't been announced yet either.

Amen.

1018_cyclin_stars_motorcycle_footer

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

How many kids has he molested?

Jeems

Say what you want, Pope Francis is the right man for the job to run the Catholic Church. Amen Father. Just ease up on the Gays. My brother is one and I know he is going to heaven. They donj't make a better man and he is gay as Oprah. Keep up the good work Father.

Gretel

He's talking the talk and he's walking the walk. The man is going to be shaking things up. He'll be good for the church.

NobodySpecial

The position of "pope" is a fraud. Its just a bunch of cardinals sitting around deciding who will be the boss of all of them, nothing more. Once they decide then every loser on the planet thinks this guy is the holiest man on earth.

NOT ELMO

great pope!...

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I'm not into the organized religion game, but as pope's go this one is off to a great start, and definitely what the church needs these days is a fresh approach.

HRH Prince Michael

Another Corporate-Christianity "Leader": Earthly-Power serving, Man-made doctrine espousing, modern-day Pharisees.
"And, The Truth shall set you Free"

The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/0/king
The Declaration of 2008
www.all4webs.com/q/f/love4yahweh
The Final Declaration (2009)
www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
HRH Prince Michael of The House of David
www.flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08

KellyBFan

he was forced to auction it to preempt the growing negative publicity of him and other bishops owning expensive things while billions suffer ... such hypocrisy

LordGobblecock

the Popes wearing frilly pink panties under that dress

my opinion

Can a person ask the pope what's hiding or secrets they have to.reveal?..why hide things from people if the secrets is not supposedly evil..I do not trust the vaticans to much evil.history on them

Kartrashian Klown

Very cool. If only the Kartrashians would do this, but no, they only care about themselves.

bozzman

only you - and only cuz you begged for it

The Zombie

I have a Heritage Softail Classic. I never thought I'd have something in common with the pope.

Just My Opinion

HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE? I THOUGH HE RIDES AROUND IN A PROTECTIVE SEE THROUGH BOX.

South Side

I'd start going back to church on Sundays if he gets on one and goes riding.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments