« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

George Brett

THREATENS AUTOGRAPH SEEKER

'I'll Shoot Your F**king Ass'

11/7/2013 6:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

MLB great George Brett went BALLISTIC on an autograph seeker Wednesday ... threatening to "f**king shoot" the guy if he ever saw him again, and it was all captured on video.

Brett -- who still works for the Royals organization -- had just arrived to Kansas City International Airport yesterday when he was confronted by Brandon Farrens ... who asked for an autograph.

Brett obliged ... saying it was the last time he'd ever sign for the guy -- and then he added, "If I ever see you f**king again, I'll shoot your f**king ass."

Farrens responded, "What an a**hole."

Brett goes back toward the camera -- and that's when the shot ends.

The Royals organization says Brett regrets his behavior -- saying the baseball legend was simply worn out from his flight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

arforama

Met George a few times and he IS an Ahole.

Jenna5960

There's no excuse for treating a fan that way. F that guy. What a douche.

steph627

I live in kc and have seen him in person.....he is an ******* and always acts like this. I was at a pizza place and there was a line and he walkedin and cut in front of everyone and when someone said something he replied do you know who I am?....ya an *******. No excuse Mr.Brett.

MCumley

Brandon Farrens!!! What a douche bag! This guy set him up from the start. The guy who took this video antagonized the **** out of George.

KC Angel

I also live in Kansas City, i actually have served GB at some banquet functions years ago he was a A$$hole then seems like some things never change, an to think they gave this douche a highway by the Royals stadium too!

billy martin

more accurate account:
met George several times in the 1980's while he was at spring training in Ft Myers FL. He would always sign autographs for extended periods of time and was nice to kids. Even then though he would get annoyed with hounds who would cut in front of kids (like my brother and I were) over and over again to get autographs on items that they were just going to go home to sell at shows. Some collectors are complete vultures. This guy deserves what he got! Team George