Tom Cruise

Some of My Movies SUCK!

11/10/2013 7:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108-tom-cruise-movies-suck
Tom Cruise
fessed up during his deposition in his defamation case -- some of his movies should have gone straight to DVD -- or into the trash can.

The lawyer for the magazine he's suing asked Cruise about the actor flying to a Scientology event while he was shooting a movie.  Cruise testified at the time he was shooting "One Shot" in Pittsburgh.

The attorney admitted confusion, saying he had never heard of the film and was surprised the studio would "throw away one of your films."

Cruise then admitted, "They should.  They should throw away a few of them."

By the way, "One Shot" was retitled "Jack Reacher," which grossed $80 million domestically.

So we gotta ask ...

EnquirerLover

Tom cruise is short ass idiot. And deserves this embarrassment for trying to tackle the TRUTH!

lili

They forgot Jack Reacher

Gretel

Jack Reacher. I must have seen that movie three times. My husband is a displaced Pittsburgher. They make a lot of movies in Pittsburgh. Every single movie made there, no matter how good or how bad, he gives a play-by-play of the area and what it means to him, so you have to watch the movie twice; once for the nostalgia and once for the movie. He's in Ravens and Eagles territory now so football days are always fun around here.

Phil

Some!!!!

Cilly76

I liked Rock of Ages. I must be the only person that did then lol!

common sense

He doesnt care about if his movies suck....if he did he would return the millions we spent to see this crap.

What I Think

All of your movies sucked and should have gone in the trash can. Right along with yourself.

Gordon

I don't buy Tom Cruise being self deprecating at all. This has all been planned with his Scientologist lawyers. I bet he followed those well-rehearsed comments regarding his movies with a really REALLY creepy laugh. What an out-of-touch with reality PHONY!

Michael

Is Rock of Ages really a Cruise movie? Wasn't he used very sparingly in it? They had an ensemble cast; it was hardly a Cruise vehicle. That said, at least he can acknowledge that he put out some stinkers.

Miz_Fit

cobrazombie

All three were bad. Rock of Ages was the biggest box office failure though. How about Days of Thunder?

Shoozie

A L L of his movies suck! Join the Army reserves, douche. Maybe you will get called to Afganistan and then you can bitch about it. I hate you like I hated 9/11.

♥TMZ but ...

I haven't seen all his movies but did see Rock of Ages and thought he was soo good in that
it was a musical and not everybody likes musicals

Mary

My choice would be for the worst movie I've ever seen.....Vanilla Sky.

Davis

This delusional moron needs to do the world a favor and kill himself before one of our veterans puts him down like the rabid animal that he is......Davis

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments