Alec Baldwin

Threatens NYC Reporter

'You're As Dumb as You Look'

11/15/2013 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another fun Alec Baldwin moment ... this time, the "30 Rock" star THREATENED a local news reporter ... and then called him ugly to boot.

Baldwin was walking back to his Manhattan apartment moments ago when he was approached by a reporter from FOX5 in NYC.

As the reporter tried to ask a question about the stalker case, Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?"

Alec turns to walk inside his building and throws out one last barb -- "You ARE as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"

Charming, isn't he?

Alec Baldwin

SHOVES PHOTOG

… Smacks Camera

The Alec Baldwin meltdown continues -- the actor just shoved another photographer ... and then smacked a camera out of the guy's hand and once again, it was all caught on tape.

The footage begins near Alec's Manhattan apartment (after Alec's confrontation with a local news reporter) ... and shows Alec pushing a photog.

After the photog collects himself, Alec lunges back at him and smacks the camera out of his hand ... knocking it to the ground.

The photog goes back to Alec and says, "You shoved me into a car."Alec responds, "You tried to hit me with a camera."

Photog: "I didn't try to hit you with a camera."

Alec then tells the guy, "You take a walk ... you don't wanna get hurt, do ya?"

The photog backs down ... and Alec eventually ducks into a hair salon.

Alec Baldwin

BANGS INTO CAR

… CHEWS OUT REPORTER

Alec Baldwin
just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

update_bar
12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

Alec Baldwin

FINE, I DID USE A HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

0827-alec-baldwin-gettyAlec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

update_bar

7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

tmz-click-here-banner

dmac

How MUCH are any celebrity or public figure suppose to endure? Yes they get paid $$$$, live in mansions, love the attention and like getting noticed and photographed! Yet, look really look how Alec, is being followed, stalked. The PAP-A-RATS are invading his "private" space! If it were you or I not being a public figure and someone got in our space how long could you control yourself before you let in to them. MAN-I'm with Alec if they are going to mess with a Baldwin get ready for Hell under Your Ass!

bayareart@att.net

And this man is revelant????? Why

Dink

Baldwin's a prick! If he said that to me, I'd knock his block off!

Big Willy

Here is the solution for Alec and family.

Move to Florida, buy a gun, and then blow away these s*** bags, and claim you feared for your life.

Nancy

Leave the guy alone. This is a gang mentality. Even those with the best mental health would be pushed over the edge by such horrible behavior

Linda

Oh please get the hell over it! Not everything is about gay slurs or racism! Sometimes, people force you not to think straight! I don't give a damn what words Alec was using to insult or assault those damn life sucking reporters and photographers! They are a bunch of leeches who need to mind their freaking matter. They are the reason Princess Diana is dead today!!! Give the man and his family their well deserve space and he will treat you with respect. For what I can see thus far, the reporters and photographers who keep harrassing him do not deserve Alec's respect. Keep doing what you do Alec... I support you!

Craig

First, he won't move out, twice, when he says he will if Bush gets elected. Then he says things and then says he did't say them or he appologizes for saying them. What a democrat, worthless and trustless.

Nan

The media can smother you and get in your way... I don't blame him for getting angry...

Chuck

Any person would of wanted to hit anyone of those reporters, how annoying they are!!!! Being gay is a sin but it is no worse than foul language, so this whole story is a waste. I'm white and if someone calls me a cracker it means nothing to me. As a nation we are just so upset over a damn word, lets all grow up! Stop whining!

babsesl

Why don't they all just leave him and his family alone? They are ridiculous, especially now that they have a newborn. I can't imagine what it is like to come out of your home each day to fine find all these arrogant and rude "reporters" waiting to harass

carl

...................baldwin's wife is an opportunistic bimbo.............."who's in your wallet?"

Phil

It seems to me that Baldwin cannot handle his celebrity. I didn't care much for him at first as i thought he was a homo. When I found out he wasn't, He got my respect., but now. Oh my goodness. He thinks that he is too important to put up with the likes of us commoner's. I think that he could be a really nice guy, if he got rid of that self important mind set.

colton kennedy

Alec baldwin is nasty and has rage issues.
He used to work at Studio 54 as a bartender,
he protests too much and uses too many gay slurs.
tone it down Alec or you will not work in this town again, you are not that talented.

Tess

He is truly a disgusting person...... When I was seeing this video on TV earlier today I was like "wow, this guy is gross, a pig, s***, low-life. He needs to move to a deserted Island where no one visits him and he just gets the airplane to deliver food and supplies to him and his wife (( ps, his wife is a pig too )) ...How horrible is it to always be snapping at people and agry at eveyone....what a life someone has that is constantly looking for fights..........this doesnt make him a man, makes him an immature *******.........YO Alec, I live near Baldwin - and people here think you guys are trash........

Tess

PS, as we can see -- money doesnt buy you class........that's for sure ! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments