Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

KARMA K

Good for her,standing up to that miserable POS! He has no right to bring her into his mess, except to take the focus off of his dumbass! She didn't make a threat,she simply said she would pay for the bullet! He need's to move back to his country,maybe MJ'S kid's won't have to hear this sh.t, if he does!

DiM

I feel bad for Debbie ....she was naive and entirely used by MJ. I understand why she defends him still, but maybe she should keep quiet.

D

She needs to watch her mouth and take the"high road". She has to remember that she does have children that read.

D

Zambonie

if mj is the biological father of her kids (which I'm pretty sure hasn't been proven)
I still believe there was a device used to impregnate her
I just don't believe mj had sex with her or any woman

✫✫✫ The King Of Pop ✫✫✫ Pill Popping ✫✫✫

Everybody know Mj never slept with Debbie...SHES A GIRL!

billybob

First of all, there is a doctor-patient confidentiality which all real doctors obey, no matter if they are practicing or not. This confidentiality lasts as long as the patient or his relatives allow the opposite.
Murray has finally witnessed that he is and never was a trustworthy and reputable doctor.
Tragically that MJ had a totally crippled - if not sociopathic - knowledge of human nature. That made him a freak and maybe cost him his life, finally.

Reg

LMFAOOO, I am sorry but WTF!!!

static

Sounds like the good doctor hit a nerve.

Liz

I have come to like this women.

Coupe09

Lmao I like her! She's just be enough B*tch for his sorry ass .

GothamGirl

There isn't a more disgusting human being on the planet than Debbie Rowe. When she sold her children, she lost her right to criticize anyone.

LunarJunk

Lmao this woman don't play. I like her!

Perky

But it's true, she's really a lard arse, nobody wants to insert peen into any of her holes, not even Michael. But lard-arsed girls don't turn around and buy hollow-point bullets to murder guys who won't insert peens into any of their lard holes, just Debbie ?!?

oink

Debbie likes horse semen, mmm mmm good.