Kanye West

BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON

11/25/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112513_kanye_west_launch
Kanye West just ordered all of New York City to stop buying Louis Vuitton ... STAT!

Kanye was on 92.3 NOW radio station moments ago when he handed down the edict, saying, "Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January."

Kanye says he's trying to make a point to the head of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, who refused to meet with the rapper the last time he was in Paris.

Kanye's point ... Yeezy's got power and influence ... and he's using it to teach Frenchie a lesson.

FYI, Kanye's been on an anti-fashion crusade recently, claiming the world's top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he's a black rapper.

The crosses Yeezus has to bear.

muffey

Every person of color should boycott Kanye's concerts, merchandise and everything he peddles. For a black man to put the confederate flag on his clothing is utter madness. He needs to go to school and take some civics, American history, and sociology classes. Until then he will remain an ignorant thug.

Dennie

If I were in the least bit interested in paying a ridiculous price for anything designer, now would be the time I would spend the money to help spike sales, just to shut this idiot up. However, reacting to/against him with my money is equally ridiculous, so I will continue my status quo. God, can somebody please refer this fool to a good shrink?

fleabag73

Just because Princess Kanye demanded we NOT, I'm gonna BUY BUY BUY Louis Vuitton EVERYTHING. Kangaye has his anal beads in a wad over the fact that designers are boycotting him because of KPig, and the fact that he's an ignorant moron.

worldclass

I hope he realizes that Louis Vuitton own everything.

billyk

He's still trying to make leather jogging pants happen. Very sad to see someone so delusional and nobody to set him straight.

muffey

By the way I have several Louis Vuitton bags and just picked up two more while I walked down the Champs Elysees in May. I always enjoy shopping at their large department store. The employees are welcoming and extremely helpful.

19131913

Perhaps, it's because he has a big fat mouth and act's like he has a mental disorder, like Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I mean between his ego and the ego that girl he's with, it's amazing they can fit the baby in the care when they go somewhere.

darkhorse91

Put a muzzle on this moron.

my opinion

Omg again,he won't stop bitching...him nd kim really do belong each other there both media attention whores...and were is the baby at?

FreeTimeFry

Cuz they don't want him sporting there stuff. Who would???

Tarington

West the fashion industry has boycotted you because your personality is toxic--you are POISON. Problem with you is NOBODY in your inner-circle tells you to STFU ever and it's a MF'ing problem when someone like you has a little success and thinks he can do/say/act like whatever and when there's NOBODY to draw the line in the sand (boundaries) you ARE your worst enemy. Keep talking, every single time you do, you just keep digging that hole deeper.

ju

we will all boycott kanye west and the kartrashidians

Karen

I think his wife should be banned from the LV stores! Enough of the both of them.

NOKIMYE

someone make it stooooppppp!!!!

Brandy

He has been dressing Kim and not very good. You have no taste.