Paul Walker

Dispatch Recording ...

'Dead on Arrival'

12/6/2013 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120513_paul_walker_dispatch_launch

First responders to the Paul Walker crash declared the actor dead almost immediately after arriving on the scene ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the call to dispatch.

According to the recording ...  the first firefighters arrived less than 3 minutes after a 911 call alerted them to the crash -- and one of their first communications from the scene is "two fatalities" ... and "DOA."

The man on-scene also informs dispatch it's a "Code N" incident ... which means it's a newsworthy event that should be handled with care.

As we previously reported ... several of Paul's friends were on-scene and most likely told firefighters the actor was in the vehicle.

Listen to the audio ... it's clear firefighters had no doubt Paul and Roger Rodas died instantly.

1206_paul_walker_remembering_footer

she

TMZ, why post 911 calls? It's disgusting and I never listen to them.

Your S&M Girlfriend

I get it, this was a terrible tragedy that resulted in the death of a person who for all intents and purposes was a very good man. I get that TMZ is a celeb gossip/news site. I get that there are going to be some Paul Walker stories still to come but every 3 minutes? What's next, when his next mortgage payment was due and how much it was? The last thing he ate for dinner? You are raising the bar on over-saturation.

shakedoggy

roger merdered paul

Amber Olson

"There are moments in life when you wish and could bring someone back from heaven . Spend the day with them just one more time, give them one more hug,. Kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again So you have the chance to say I LOVE U".

katy

that guy was getting irritated at the girl

miss b

ENOUGH!

BLUE UGLY 💩

What a waste of good looks, don't drink & drive kidz

Dead account Delete at will

Harveys probably yelling at his photogs for not getting a camera in the car to catch the sizzling.
You guys are pretty classless.

billybob

If Paul Walker is in the same heaven now as Nelson Mandela, something is wrong with heaven!

Hankster

I totally regret hearing this 911 tape.. makes me feel disgusting inside and won't be hearing anymore of this kind in the future. Shame on you Harvey for posting this intrusive information of personal details and with family and friends in grief. I don't think you or anyone would want to have this displayed for the world to hear and image the horrific scene given by the firemen on scene. Please Just Make Exceptions !! This was uncalled for TMZ

kristine

im guessing its not as traumatic as the sandy hook 911 calls...

Shoozie

I hope to God you let him rest in Peace. I am sick and tired of seeing these disgusting headlines several times a day. It's over. Let it go.

karlew

F*cking ghouls. Leave it alone already.

Julia

I wish it never happens and he would be still alive. I love you Paul Walker you were a beautiful men with big heart

Gretel

True to form TMZ, you're turning Paul Walker's death into a circus.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments