Paul Walker

Dispatch Recording ...

'Dead on Arrival'

12/6/2013 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120513_paul_walker_dispatch_launch

First responders to the Paul Walker crash declared the actor dead almost immediately after arriving on the scene ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the call to dispatch.

According to the recording ...  the first firefighters arrived less than 3 minutes after a 911 call alerted them to the crash -- and one of their first communications from the scene is "two fatalities" ... and "DOA."

The man on-scene also informs dispatch it's a "Code N" incident ... which means it's a newsworthy event that should be handled with care.

As we previously reported ... several of Paul's friends were on-scene and most likely told firefighters the actor was in the vehicle.

Listen to the audio ... it's clear firefighters had no doubt Paul and Roger Rodas died instantly.

1206_paul_walker_remembering_footer

Alienchicken

Damn. And he was SO FREAKIN HOT!!!

rlemons

With every story I get sadder and sadder. We will no longer see that beautiful smile. Life is not fair.

TCYB

Duh....I am tired of hearing this ****.

KicksandGiggles

Seriously TMZ, you guys are getting straight up MORBID!! STOP THIS!!! Enough is enough. Your exploitation of every single minute detail of this tragedy is now sick. Somebody who is deciding this level of coverage needs therapy!!!

Hell's Belle

DOA? NO SH*T!!

Will always LOVE RJ

ALL his friends were on scene because they WERE ALL RACING UP THE STREET AND NO ONE WILL COME FORWARD FOR FEAR OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION!!!!!!!

Chgome

TMZ, you are now s***. I am sure you can sink lower and I am sure you will. S***

Chgome

I read an article that said the reason this is so out there in the tabloids is due to the movie company. Paul is worth more to them dead than alive, just like Bruce Lee. Even the Vin Diesel appearance was a marketing gimmick. In the end no one really cares about celebrity, they are only money in the bank to others.

Zambonie

we get it
he's dead
just
let
it
go

nv89436

wow. I never thought I'd say this, but shouldn't you guys move on from this and Amanda and report on ladies in bikinis, ladies showing cleavage, ladies with butt implants , and ladies behaving badly?

Nvts

ENOUGH ALREADY!!..Who cares!!...He is dead...move on!!!. I never heard of him....people die everyday...MOVE ON!!!!!

Tigerbelieve

Very intriguing this code N... However, it was never mentioned in the audio of the 911 with respect to Michael Jackson?

Beth

Oh for God's sake - I get on TMZ to hear some celeb news, is there nothing else going on in Hollywood? WE GET IT - he's DEAD, TOAST, FRIED TO A CRISP, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Move on already.

mary

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling. " ~ Paul Walker~

billybob