Jenny in "Love Story"

'MEMBA HER?!

12/10/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209_ali_macgraw_love_story_now_photos_launch_v2Ali MacGraw is best known for playing the love interest turned cancer patient Jenny -- opposite Ryan O'Neal -- in the tragic1970 romance "Love Story." Guess what she looks like now!

BLUE UGLY 💩

No, I don't "memba". Stop using bad English.

Ace

After she dies in the movie does Ryan steal her paintings?

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

How could anyone not remember this film? I'M under 30 and have seen it four times. Also, has the greatest film quote ever!

August

Hasn't she had DOZENS of abortions....COLD BLOODED KILLER!

August

This ABORTION QUEEN is still alive?

daviddemarquardt

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Al

She still looks great.

Tina

Good grief, can you please be accurate? She DID NOT play Jenny O'Neal. She play Jenny Cavileri (not sure of the spelling). Puh-leeze.

Blurgle

Since "memba" isn't a word, no I don't "memba" her. REMEMBER her role as Jenny in "Love Story", sure.

laontour

Pretty sure that kid in # 43/44 is now a gang banger !

Luke Sacher

Mrs. Robert Evans, Mrs. Steve McQueen. When she was on "Dynasty" we used to call her "Ali Magilla Raw"... remember her in the Love Cosmetics and Polaroid Swinger ads? She was signed to Ford I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7k2uwJmwxo

Luke Sacher

Joseph Schwatrz

Wow!

argarosengail@aol.com

My account should be intact...no changes have been made my passwork and my mothers date of birth are all the same so I do not understand how a problem could happen. Please advise me.

Marilyn

I didn't care for the movie, it was a waste of money. It was pretty hard to warm up to such a hard and cold person as she was.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments