Martha Stewart

In Yo Face Gwyneth!

12/18/2013 5:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121813_martha_stewart_launch_v3
Martha Stewart threw some serious shade on wanna-be Gwyneth Paltrow ... scoffing at our photog's question ... Who's the better lifestyle coach?

Watch Martha blanche at the question, as if the conclusion is painfully obvious.

Her answer has merit -- Martha's run a major lifestyle company for decades.  Gwyneth blogs a lot.  Martha sells enough stuff to furnish a house.   Gwyneth tells you where to buy things you can't afford.
And Martha's been to prison and knits a shawl.

Take that Gwyneth.

Kelly

Martha Stewart is America's first female self-made billionaire. Her accomplishments speak for themselves.

Ebony L

She need to sit down some where. Checkout thegrandreport, they have some good viral videos on there and more

greatneck

OUI VAY!!!!!

franklyspeaking

Shame Martha never shows her tear tattoo.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Slave-Z is banging Gwyneth Palho

Mary P

Martha Stewart is awesome. Love her or hate her, she's a domestic genius. Everything she does is simple, easy and saves time around the house. What more can busy moms ask for? Even her T-Shirt folding trick is so simple but awesome.

And she's done time. That's badass.

Diego

Gweneth is the worst! I'm not sure the 1% could even afford the stuff she blogs about.

TuxThePenguin

TMZ is censored on TV here, and public computers won't allow access do to "crude behavior." why'd you hafta' do the about Gwen and Martha? I'm guessing that's why I gotta use my phone now. sigh. Poland thinks you're Crude.

TuxThePenguin

the story. see y'all. have fun bein crude. 😘

Truth

So, you're really, really jealous of Gwyneth. Funny.

Patti

Who is the jail bird ? I would not take coaching from a convicted criminal,

hihat

Yeah, and Martha's stuff has often been found to be shoddy or dangerous, like the patio furniture with exploding glass tabletops.

Pillsbury Pancakes

If Gwyneth isn't careful, she's gonna get shanked by Martha on the next red carpet. Blood in, blood out style. Bound by honor holmes!

love-truth-freedom

Haha, this actually made me more of a fan of Martha. She finally seems like a real person with emotion in her voice and a life! Not a step-ford wife.

Sabrina

I'm a big fan of neither, but I give Martha the edge of being the less annoying and delusional of the two. And while many of Gwyneth's recommended gifts cost more than my entire Christmas budget, all the Martha products I have (including a beautiful and inexpensive tablecloth) have held up nicely over the years.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments