« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

NIGHTCLUBBIN' IN HOLLYWOOD

... So Much for Focused NBA Comeback

12/23/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122313_lamar_odom_launch
Lamar Odom put himself back in the danger zone this weekend ... hitting up a Hollywood nightclub 'til 2 AM ... while he's supposed to be focused on a substance-free comeback to the NBA.

TMZ Sports shot footage of Odom leaving AV Nightclub early Sunday morning ... where he was partying with one of his pals.

Unclear if Lamar was actually drinking inside the place ... but it's not exactly the message Lamar -- who has a long, well-known substance abuse problem -- wants to send to NBA teams.

Odom had previously told TMZ Sports he wants to get back on the court by the first of the year so he can save his legacy and be remembered as a great basketball player.

Reputations aren't rebuilt in nightclubs.

FYI -- Lamar was also wearing his wedding ring and made sure we saw it ... despite the fact Khloe Kardashian stopped wearing hers a while ago.

122313_lamar_odom_sub.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Obvious justice

I think he knows clippers are not signing him . I'm sure he already got the bad news! .... Otherwise he wouldn't risk such a dumb move but then again , he's a crack head! ... This photo shows Lamar scratching like the itch aint never going away . This is what crackheads do , they scratch and scratch until they skin is all ashy and cracked. Reminds me of Dave Chappell !

courtney356

Geeze this guys needs to go away for awhile for some r&r away from the clubs and the paps

Hugh Janus

I really hope he pulls through the drug addiction. By this picture posted, looks like has the "crack scratch" going on! Wish him the best!

Smackrunner

This is why you X can your ass Lamar but your proving her right time and time and time again. It's sad but you turning into another statistic and what they say is true. You can bring the kid out of the hood but sometimes you can't bring take the hood out of the kid. You will crash and burn and peeps will be around you as long as you have the cash. Trust me once your cash is gone they will hit the street and they will forget about you all together.

Machelle

So if he isn't practicing 24 damn 7 he isn't committed? Hey, TMZ when I was studying for the bar, I actually stopped, made a sandwich and watched an episode of Friends. With your logic, I wasn't committed. Y'all are all sorts of ignorant.

Ron Fing Swanson

Kris Jenner is a goon.

beeteezy864

Still wearing thst ring is proof he is still getting high...smdh lamar!!!!

hawkette10

Do you expect him to sleep in a convent holding a basketball 24/7? Geez people....if he stops by McDonalds is he a hamburger junkie? Let people live their lives without you jumping to conclusions....

Rachel

Let me get this straight... Just because he goes out he's not focused? Tmz please get off Kris's payroll!

Butterfly

If that really is his wedding ring I must point out that it's not on his ring finger. It's on his middle finger.

Butterfly

I'm not a Kardashian fan but I liked Khloe & Lamar together. She seems to be the only one that's real. She fought for their marriage. I don't think her marriage was a publicity stunt or for the "reality" show. Kim holds the marriage & publicity stunt title. She only managed to stay married for 72 days. Khloe was married for almost 5 years.

backup

His career is done smdh.