TMZ Live

'Duck Dynasty' Fallout

How NOT To Handle It

12/23/2013 9:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

122313_tmzlive

Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson's homophobic rant couldn't have been handled worse -- from A&E on down to the Cracker Barrel's brief boycott. We'll tell you what they SHOULD have done to get through it.

And, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton's epic feud continues in the wake of the fight Barron Hilton claims Lindsay orchestrated -- see both Hiltons go off on LiLo ... one way better than the other.

Plus, "Real Housewives" star Carlton Gebbia is a huge witch -- and we're talking about on the show -- she joins us to explain why her religion of choice is Wicca.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

101713_tmzlive_playbyplay_button

(0:00) Everyone involved in the "Duck Dynasty" controversy handled it wrong ... we'll explain.
(10:00) Kim Kardashian gushes over Kanye West's brief cameo in "Anchorman 2" -- but the controversy ... why didn't Kanye acknowledge any of his fans leaving the theater?
(15:00) Dwyane Wade's giant ring for Gabrielle Union brings up a huge issue -- why do men need to buy expensive rings to prove their love?
(18:00) "Real Housewife" Carlton Gebbia is a practicing Wiccan -- she joins us to explain the mysterious and controversial religion.
(24:00) Paul Walker amid posthumous controversy -- we're joined by a man who started a petition to name the street after Paul ... which has taken on a lot of opposition.
(29:00) Chris Brown out and about while in rehab -- we'll tell you how he behaved.
(32:00) Barron Hilton rants about his involvement with Lindsay Lohan -- and his sister Paris reaffirms her feud with LiLo.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Audrina Patridge vs Cheryl Burke -- who wins the bikini contest? The answer may surprise you.

lupin6170

He is not Homophobic. He has stated he loves all. He does believe in the bible which states homosexual acts are sinful. why don't you call his remarks "pro bible"?

JB

Tell me why this is racist..

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once," the reality star said of growing up in pre-Civil-Rights-era Louisiana. "Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field ... They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' — not a word!"

Change one word in this quote, Louisiana to Georgia , and I'll swear to it/...

doink

This entire controversy is ridiculous, why would A&E or anyone else expect a bunch of redneck morons NOT to be racist and homophobic?

This is like A&E putting on a reality show about neo-nazis and then getting 'upset' when they make disparaging remarks about jews... A&E knew what the Robertson's were all about from day one, and their outrage is completely disingenuous.

JB

Tell me why this is racist..

Change one word in this quote, Louisiana to Georgia , and I'll swear to it/...

JW