Britney Spears

I May Not Sing in Vegas But

I Can Sure Dance!

12/27/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122713_britney_spears_vegas_launch
Britney Spears got the lead out for tonight's big Las Vegas debut.

Brit's friends and family were there for her final dress rehearsal for the "Piece of Me" show ... and she did not disappoint.

Britney is back to her old self onstage ... her dance routines blew everyone away.  Her singing ....

Check out the clip and judge for yourself.

Christine

Why she is even relevant anymore is beyond me? She has always lip synced so why would anyone expect her to sing live. Rather throw my money away on blackjack than her show in Vegas.

OhReally

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!! BRIT YOU CAN'T DANCE U CAN HAVE A LIL GRIND BUT DANCING HONEY NOOOOOOO ..she must have confused her 2 step to dancing an sliding on the floor as dancing .... HEY B .... oyance please give ole girl a clue as to dancing .. the lil Russia girl on ..YOU TUBE got more dance move's than Brit

static

Slow motion train wreck.

scamalot

looks more like something from a jr high than a huge vegas show.

karen

Idk why she auto tunes. She has a great singing voice when she uses it. I was hoping she would use Vegas to change her style to more adult like than teeny bopper...

pat

I bet she cancels a show in the first week.

onetrickstallion

What does this story have to do with a Kardashian, tmz?

Coupe09

Was my girl actually putting on a show... Can't tell from just 30 seconds. And it's Britney she never sings live and dances...nothing new.

kimkardashianstalkingass

I've seen some strange things in my life but possibly nothing is stranger than realizing someone will pay money to see this show. As Seinfeld once said "whooooo are these people?"

She's baaaack

Awww no honey, you can't sing without autotune and you can't dance; you simply move rhythmically from pose to pose. I can't wait to see what happens to you in Vegas. Your handlers aren't going to give up on your money machine until your head explodes.

OlllllllO shan

i don't understand people that want to pay to go to a concert where there isn't any singing. you're basically paying to watch a group dance to a cd.

August

OMG! Britney doesn't even know the words to her own pre-recorded song tracks , and the dancers are fumbling all over the stage; hopefully the admission price includes a bottle of vodka so the fans won't notice or remember the show afterwards...

stellastar

renae

Was there last night, her performance was like it has been for a while, you all just posted one of her livelier moments that was still slightly out of sync with her dancers. If she just gave a little more instead of looking like she was marking the choreo (since she's not live singing ) I would say welcome back Britney but...maybe she'll tighten up as the shows kicks off ? I'll say though, her fanboys and girls really enjoyed themselves, they thought she was great. But then again they were just excited to see her walking across the stage.

I do like her but I'm not going to give an untruthful opinion of what I saw. Good. Luck britney,

Black Adam

You cant jump around on stage for an Hour and a half and still be able to sing because you will be winded. And why is Brit way off Tempo with the other dancers?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments