« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Flying Punch 'Bama Mom

I Wasn't Drunk

... And I'd Do It Again!!!

1/5/2014 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The fearless, flying-punch throwing Alabama woman who attacked a group of Oklahoma fans at the Sugar Bowl has broken her silence ... saying she was NOT drunk when she went airborne and WOULD DO IT AGAIN!!

The woman, Michelle Pritchett -- a photographer and married mother of 3 -- spoke with Yellow Hammer News after footage of her attack went viral ... saying she only got violent after the OU fans began taunting her 16-year-old son.

"What I did was probably not the thing to do. But they were taunting us. They began by going after me. But then they crossed the line and started taunting my 16-year-old son.”

Pritchett says the OU group also called her a "stupid b*tch."

"I’m embarrassed," Pritchett admitted ... "I love The Tide and I apologize to all the players and to Coach Saban and to the entire fan base. I’m sorry."

But despite the fact that she seemed wasted out of her mind ... Michelle insists booze was not a factor saying, "I wasn’t intoxicated ... I want people to know that. I’d had a couple of drinks, but I was not intoxicated.”

As far as regrets go, Michelle says she has none -- "I hate to say it, but I’d do it again if I had to. I’m not going to let anyone go after my son.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wordsofmine

Did not watch this but must say...never ever ever mess with mama bear. Once any situation goes past that "point" logic and reason dont apply.....especially when you're dealing with the person who gave life to the one she would instinctively give hers to protect.

TuxThePenguin

so...you're making this person a "celebrity," TMZ?

ariel

Great ex

ariel

Great example for her son!

zombie

Not sure I buy she wasn't drunk out of her mind. She was bobbing and weaving like a drunk toddler!

Carriejane

Really ? Were they "attacking her son" or making fun of the TEAM that her and her son were there to support ? There's a HUGE difference and some sports fans take it was a personal insult when you make fun of "their" team..Just saying. I'd like to hear the other side of the story.

Marie

Typical whining bama fan, sore losers! Her son is probably humiliated! Mommy has to defend him from hurtful words....,,whaaas

Ummm..

Well this is a tough one.. Without audio I can't make heads or tails on whether she was justified... Violence is never the answer... However, you can say whatever you want about me but if you start taking reckless about my child, there will be a problem .... Just saying... Couldn't help feeling scared for her though... What was she thinking going after all those guys.. This video was crazy...

chicago_animal

She had the balls to do what her husband didn't.

SCMom

First, the woman should have gone to the authorities rather than embarrassing herself and family. Then, I find it odd no where can you find the actual audio. Makes me think there is more to this story. I do believe the young men were probably harassing her family. Just goes to show you can film and post anything on the internet and destroy their life forever.

Ron Fing Swanson

Haha she went to the Steven Segal school of whoop ass. Crazy ass old goof.

tattsnscars

That was totally hot!!! Nothing sexier than a crazy bi@tch!!

RB12

Drunk or mentally ill... Not the first time Im pretty sure.

guest

had those boys punched her a.s.s in the face, then it would have been outrage. However since this is a woMan no biggie.
what a shame. Yt Trash bish

Carol leslie

I'm a huge OU fan & this lady & I use the term lightly was wasted! Alabama fans have no class! They are all sore losers & this IS the typical fan base! Boomer Sooner! Sugar Bowl Champions!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments