Lana in 'Risky Business'

'MEMBA HER?!

1/7/2014 12:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0102_rebecca_de_mornay_now_photos_memba_launchRebecca De Mornay made her silver-screen debut as the lady of the night Lana -- opposite Tom Cruise -- in the '80s classic "Risky Business." Guess what she looks like now!

Dead account Delete at will

Not bad at all for 54.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Tom Cruise is gay

Azi

This site is sinking fast !

Truth

She is still a POA.

ardeenpalke

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Gary Mayer

'Memba Her.' That byline Sounds as if the film release was eons ago. Come on! It was in the 80's! Cruise hasn't aged much either. Rebecca looks about right for 54. When I saw that film I thought she was THE HOTTEST STAR ever EVER! She was never afraid to go nude. She was naked in most of the bad 'remake' of 'And God Created Woman.' I like actresses, like Marisa Tomei, Nicole Kidman and Rebecca de Mornay, who take off their clothes for a good purpose.

Rebecca had a small role in 'Infinity' starring John Cusack in which I think they aged her intentionally because her role was that of an aged movie star.

Did a journalist student of 20 manufacture the article? How about showing photos of stars from the 50's as they appear today - not as recently as the 80's?

bleep.blop.bloop

"You like excitement, Miles?"

bleep.blop.bloop

"you like excitement, Miles?"

APACHE

ID CRAWL ACROSS 10 MILES OF BROKEN GLASS JUST TO SNIFF THE TIRE TRACKS FROM THE LAUNDRY TRUCK THAT TOOK HER DRTY PANTIES AWAY.

Marthana W

I buy almost everything from whatsopretty.us Most people are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from here I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds ofgoodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know. I do knowthat I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a$250 Low gift cards for $48. Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?