Woody Allen's Son

Diane Forgot to Say

My Dad's a Child Molestor

1/13/2014 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112-ronan-woody-01

update_graphic_red_bar
9:45 AM PT -- Mia Farrow
-- who was silent last night about the Woody tribute -- just posted this message, "A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7. GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."
update_grey_gray_bar
Woody Allen's biological son thinks Diane Keaton's fawning acceptance of the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award on Woody's behalf lacked one material fact -- that he allegedly fondled his 7-year-old adopted daughter.

Ronan Farrow -- who's mother Mia Farrow split from Woody after she learned he was having an affair with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi -- tweeted this after Keaton's speech at the Golden Globes:

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute -- did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Allen's adopted daughter Dylan claimed when she was 7 Allen touched her inappropriately.

Allen through his lawyer -- has previously denied doing anything inappropriate with Dylan.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

BETTY

Everyone knows what what kind of person he is. His own actions tell everyone who he is

jon williams

Yeah, Woody is a CHIMO. But if he'd Sodomised a little boy actor it would have been exceptable. Meanwhile Mia, your son looks just like a BLOND Chairman of the board. Weren't you already with the HANDSOME WOODY , when Frank JR. was born? I mean RONAN . LOL. Or did a bunch of Broadway actors rape you in a Satanic ritual? Thanks for promoting Evil and Satan Mia. You already got your reward. So did WOODY. Dianne Keaton, ever time I think she can't get any more creepy looking ,their she is shazamm!! BROADWAY and HOLLYWOOD rolled up in a nasty package. FUGLY disgusting Satanic Woman.

Roan

Woody is a creep. Marrying your adopted child! I cannot like him in any way, shape, form or fashion. Disgusting!

reality check

Hang on. I know Ronan is smart but did he forget to mention that his close uncle (Mia's younger brother) is a convicted pedophile. His "dad" is not. Um, just stating the facts.

reality check

littlegin

He is too good looking to be Woody Allen's son. He's definitely the son of Sinatra.

John

I have been an insurance defense and commercial lawyer since 1977, so I look at this like an attorney. You folks should stop jumping to conclusions about who did what to whom. This whole family is seriously flaky, though most of you are probably not old enough to remember that. I would not consider anyone in the family to be a reliable witness. The story may or may not be true, but I would be astonished if there could ever be enough proof to be certain.

Mark

In 2009 Ronan was speaking at a conference I attended on the Yale campus. I was there with my Grandma and Great Aunt and on the way home my Grandma looked over and said-"that is Feank Sinatra's son!" She knew in a glance, and that was years before the speculation became public.

Leonard Pollack

What ever Woody did or didn't do , but Mia Farrow is and has been for years an extremely unbalanced women. She was crazy in her youth. She stole Andrea Previn from his wife the genius composer Dory Previn. She chopped off all her hair in the middle of her TV series Peyton Place without warning. She married Frank Sinatra for a minute but had a son with him while with woody.These things are certain.The only thing we are positive is his lalling in love with an adopted daughter of Mia's. He was never the father figure the press has made him out to be. Mia and Woody lived in totally separate Residences.

Mark

*Frank

Luna

Is anyone really surprised? I always thought this dude was a total creep. This just confirms it.

I don't know why this man gets such praise. He's movies are flipping overrated. I've seen people when I was in college make bet films than him.

david

Now we all know how he got the nickname "Woody". LOL

JennA

Woody Allen is a disgusting predator, and it's so sickening that he's still celebrated in Hollywood. His first wife was 16. One of his actress ex-girlfriends (Stacey Nelkin) was a high school junior when he started dating her in his 40's, and it's pretty well known that Soon-Yi was underage when he started sleeping with her. Anybody who would give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't molest Dylan is a moron who is ignoring his past.

palermo

I totally agree with him, Woody Allen is a pedophile. Dylan and Soon Yi both. Although I do think that Frank Sinatra is really Ronan's father, they look identical once you know she was sleeping with him.

killdrphil

It wasn't mentioned because it wasn't about his personal life or what allegedly happened or not in it.
It was about his contributions to film. Nothing more.