« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arian Foster

Baby Mama Wants to Exploit Fetus

... for Reality TV Show [Update]

1/14/2014 8:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0113-arian-foster-brittanyArian Foster believes the woman carrying his child is trying to use the fetus to launch her reality TV career ... and even called herself a "blondashian," this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ Sports

We broke the story ... a woman named Brittany is suing the Houston Texans running back claiming he knocked her up 17 weeks ago and pressured her to get an abortion, which she refuses to do.

Now, we've learned Foster filed a response ... in which he blasts Brittany as a shameless fame whore -- and he's begging the judge to seal her lips before she turns the legal battle into a media "carnival."

In his legal docs, Foster claims Brittany has "already indicated in social media postings announcing that she will participate in a reality show revolving around her pregnancy and thereby draw additional media attention."

Foster included a recent screen grab from what he believes to be Brittany's Twitter page in which she wrote, "Shooting interviews for the last casting reel for my family's reality show #blondashians."

So far, it doesn't appear the judge has granted Foster's request.

A spokesman for Foster had no immediate comment.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:51 AM PT -- We spoke with Brittany who tells us she WAS in talks to star in a reality show, but never signed any contracts ... and she insists the show was NEVER supposed to be about being pregnant with Arian's child.

Brittany says the show is supposed to be about hot moms with hot daughters -- and she would star in the show with her mother.

0114_Brittany_and_mom_sub

Brittany says she would never exploit her child -- or the drama surrounding her child -- in a reality show.

As for the future of the reality show, Brittany says there's still a possibility it could happen.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pillsbury Pancakes

Who would NOT want to exploit a fetus, given the opportunity??

Geezup

They should name the baby ebony.

Celeb Gossip Addict

That's what he gets for cheating on his wife and not using protection. Now he'll have a nut raising his child and he'll be cutting this nut a check for 18 years.

Mike

Isn't this moron married? He has no one to blame but himself. I hope she milks this for all its worth.

NotUrs

Feeding a thirsty hoe, instead of taking care of home. Thats what he gets! Feel sorry for his wife.

Joec45

Well I guess we can all see his back is doing fine but yet Tate was still playing with broken ribs

shanta588

These black dudes never learn ****ing with these white girl smh and lol $$$$$$

Xoxo2011

I went to school with her she graduated at the top of our class she's smart enough to use Google to see if he had a wife. .. She knew what she was doing she was just posting on ig that she doesn't need a guy blah blah now shes crying saying she scared... She was talking about becoming a cancun playboy model... She always went by by Brittany Alexis Paige now it's Norwood is that so the media doesn't pull up her mom who is some kind of wanna be playmate

Whodatnation

F*ck him keep exposing his azz what's done in the dark alwSys come to light.cheaters never prosper

BlackStallion

Do the parents of these professional athletes never teach their children anything anymore? If you're going to lay with a whore or a woman and you don't want any children, wrap it up. Seriously. My dad spoke to me and my brothers when we were like 10. I plan on having the talk with my son also. Does no one use their brains anymore? I have to sympathy for him. Jackasses deserve what they get. As for this woman. I feel bad for her baby. She apparently is only using the pregnancy to become famous. Does she work or is she a paid hooker? Enquiring minds want to know.

Lynda Hughes

And black men have the nerve to label black women as gold diggers. Realllllly!!!!!

FlamingoNut

These professional athletes are such dumbasses. They want to screw any and every bimbo that approaches them and yet they don't use protection. This has been going on for many many years, and they still don't get it...

yomama

Of course he wanted her to abort it! Who wants their child's mom to be a skank? Unfortunately its something that should have been considered when he chose not to protect himself. Did it really feel that much better now? Not to mention herpes or anything else... Ew!!!

Whocares

This is what's wrong with out society all these ho's that just keep praying for ways to get put on tmz this is probably the best day of her life I'm sure she is probably bragging about being on tmz but then acting like she's the victim. When I read stories like this it makes me wish I was born 100 years ago. She will probably ask a judge for a ridiculous amount of money for support. Let me know if I got any of this wrong but I highly sounds it

Unbroken Chain

You banged her dude? Deal with whatever consequences may come. Just looking at her you can tell she probably wasn't someone he can trust. These athletes get exactly what they deserve. I will never have sympathy for their behavior. I wonder how many this is for him!! Lot of illegitimate athlete kids out there. Should have plenty of young men to restock the nfl and MBA in about 20 years at least!!! Every player is gonna be the son of an ex player. Funny

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments