« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Seahawks Superstar

BLASTS MICHAEL CRABTREE

I Kicked Your Sorry Ass!!

1/19/2014 7:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seattle Seahawks hero Richard Sherman is all about TALKING TRASH in victory ... and he BLASTED 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree after the NFC Championship in one of the most epic rants of all time!

Sherman -- who broke up Colin Kaepernick's final pass to Crabtree in the last seconds of the game, clinching the W for Seattle -- posted up with Erin Andrews after the victory and WENT OFF.

In what felt like a WWE style rage session, Sherman said ... "When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get. DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME!!"

There's more ... the Ultimate Warrior would be proud.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

allupinyourearhole

He gonna kick Manning ' ass too! Go Seahawks!

Rollsroyceaz

This clown is a wanna be booker T. Best corner in the game? Clearly this guy is fooling himself and just trying to get himself a piece of pussi after the game after his non believable rant... These guys I tell u wanna be thug I'm sure this clown doesn't know what the thug life feeling is when it's put on u... Looked scared anyways in his little promo

IfYouSaySo

Sea****s wont win SB with out the refs ... Good game Seartke Refs !!! PHUCK the Sea****s

bea1

**** the sea****s!

Ron Fing Swanson

This guy is a fool but that was hilarious.

Just Steve

Peyton please teach this young ****aroid some manners

Tiffany

Manning needs to teach this ******* a thing or two about acting like a real man after winning. He is a jerk and just proved to the whole country why Denver will win. Way to be proud and a gracious winner Seattle. Remember this jerks name, he will make TMZ headlines in a few years and not for anything good.

Bill5martin

I was going to be rooting for the Seahawks. After I saw this morons interview. I not only hope they lose. I hope it is a blowout & that jerk gets his ass kicked.

Rollsroyceaz

This stupid guy is just a typical spy ball player who spies on others who they know is hard and tough as they can be under what life deals them... He is a wanna be booker t claiming thug life mob on his rant??? Scrub didn't talk any shi t all week before the game but after I wonder why? This guy is not a thug nor is he someone to take serious he's just a scrub ball player making good money doing what he does takes plays off let's them score and other plays does well... It's entertainment but called a sport I guess u figure that out... Anyways did thug life soldiers thug this guy out ??? No I know not mob ok guy. He will embarrass himself against manning Denver wins for sure... This guy takes his booker t rant and tries to get people to think he's tough? Let me get in your brain and read your file I'll show u that your not... Dumb asz

cb2013

How embarrassing not only to him but his team.

Hotkixx

You're all judging a team based on one man. He's a good player who ran his mouth, like that's never happened before! I'm not saying anything about the Super Bowl because we have 2 weeks to do work, but I will say that right now I'm proud we won a fighting game with the 49ers. All the playoff teams should be proud of the work they did. We're coming up against the Bronco's and I hope we remember we can do better!

CremeBrulee

Hilarious! House whore Erin got all scared and was like, now back to the studio! Typical woman. Leave sports reporting to MEN. They get the goods, creampuff.

Darr247

Erin was almost speechless... good thing her director was shouting in her IEMs to snap her out of it.

bbwlover1969

It just makes you appreciate true "sportsman" like Manning and Brady that much more.

Aarin

I love my Seahawks but I hate this guy.
He's a douch who should keep his mouth shut and stick to focusing on the team not his personal wars.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments