TMZ Live

Justin Bieber

Urgent Sit-Down with Usher

1/27/2014 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

012814_tmzlive

Justin Bieber's closest advisers and friends are rallying around him down in Panama -- and we know this meeting isn't just for R&R. Usher and others are trying to slap some sense into JB, but will he listen?

Plus, did Madonna use her son David to deflect from questions about her n-word controversy -- or was it just coincidence she brought her African son?

And, how did Diddy, Lil Wayne, and ton of other rap stars all end up at the same crazy house party with a lion and a camel? The guy who put the epic bash together -- Sincere Show -- joins us to explain how it all went down.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

Areader

Justin Bieber's key people, the ones who really care about him need to thin the herd. Then whoever is left need to start saying NO to Justin Bieber !

Flying Blind

◾Inside Wildest Grammy Party

Where is a drone when you need one.

Ilmezzano

Hasn't Usher been filming in Panama anyway?

Brite

I think Madge planned this whole thing.
How else would anyone have drawn attention to her being on the red carpet. This way she had huge attention.

Just My Opinion

WELL, I DO HOPE SOMEONE CAN GET THROUGH TO JUSTIN. I REALLY WOULD HATE TO SEE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO HIM.

HELLO TO SEXY HARV AND THE GANG. lol

rosethorngurl

I don't particularly like the kid, but I also don't want to see Justin become another sad statistic by him throwing his whole life away at only 19. Or worse wind up dead. Anybody that wishes that for him needs to seriously shut up. The kid needs help and some parents that get in his face and say "NO." I hope their intervention makes some kind of dent into his thick head.

scram

Stop your whining and just pull out your guns and shoot him. Isn't that what americans like to do to people they hate.

Allie Winters

with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr. Charles, my life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibroid problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me DR. CHARLES contact drcharlesbabyhome@gmail.com and i contacted him immediately, he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me and i believed in him so much because my friend has told me much about him that he was the one who help her to bring back her husband when her husband abandoned her and the kids. so DR, CHARLES gave me some instruction and other things i should do and i obeyed him very well, to cut the story short at the end of the month i went for check up in the clinic and the doctor confirm that i am two weeks pregnant, i and my husband were very happy and grateful to DR. CHARLES for his help towards our family and today i am a happy mother of three kids two boys and a baby girl all thanks goes to the great DR. CHARLES Contact him today with his email: drcharlesbabyhome@gmail.com i am 100% sure that he will meet your heart desire.

Allie Winters