Daft Punk

Helmet Heads Finally Exposed!

1/29/2014 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

012914_tv_daft_launch
You just knew those Daft Punk dudes had to get out of their robot suits eventually -- and lucky for us ... we captured the awesome moment their faces were revealed!

But here's the thing -- sometimes expectations suck.

tmz_on_tv

worldclass

They're really boring live too they just stand there I saw them Dj and I've seen thier live show. I met them too they don't talk much or really have all that much talent. About as much as a typical DJ it's all hype and per usual America is about 15 years late on these guys. Their best days are behind them. I think it's funny that all these people are defending their looks the female equivalent would be raked over the coals. People should have been guessing that men that won't show their faces are not that good looking. If Stevie Wonder and Nile Rodgers hadn't been on that stage it would have been void of talent. That's why they used them.

Jillkp

Meh

dyls_E

Firstly, didn't you post a photo of them playing table tennis together sans helmet about 6 months ago, and secondly why are you so proud of taking photos of them when they clearly don't want to be in the public eye... its a bit disrespectful.

Yikes!

They're DJs. Are they supposed to be hot?

lookItsMegRyan

They look like men with faces.

ShanesGirl

Can someone tell me how these guys sing on stage with helmets on? Smells like a milli vanilli sham to me.

rory

Revealed??? They've been seen before.

kathy collins

whats wrong with them?..i think they are extremely hot~and they are exceptional artists..not that they have to prove it..but they sure have, havent they..

TittyCity

Put the helmets back on, please.

AllieHughes

Poser music.

marcusbacus

Ok, now get me some pics of KISS unmasked. Oh wait...

lux

Seriously guys, did you pay for this ? Don't you know google ? That's ridiculous...And I'm not even talking about your comments. They're not actors or models, they're musicians, artists ! As a french girl I'm ****in proud of them, no matter what they look like (and for 39 y o men, they look good).

Joanie

Um you guys are no ****ing prize either lmfao

Phat Bikey

I really don't understand the fuss about this.
We already know how these guys look like.
There's pictures of them already, for years......
I'm new here, but I'll proof it if there's a possibility to upload photo's or share links. Once again: What's underneath those helmets is NOT a secret as all the media do want people to believe.... Geeezzz!!

ms_arbez

Meanwhile, every Daft Punk fan for the last 18 years is looking at TMZ and the rest of you lot in utter disdain.

News flash: Their being without helmets is nothing new. Just more hype since THEY are getting more hype.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2