Clint Eastwood

Saves 200 lb Man

With CPR Airlift

2/8/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0207-clint-eastwood-tmzClint Eastwood didn't know jack about CPR when he noticed a man who appeared to be choking to death ... but Dirty Harry took care of business ... repeatedly lifting the man in the air and squeezing the cheese out of him.

Clint was at a golf event in Monterey, CA at a golf tourney this week when he noticed the tournament director -- Steven John -- choking and not able to breathe.

Clint told a local paper "I looked in his eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes.  It looked bad."

Now here's what's awesome.  Clint -- who had never performed the Heimlich in his 82 years of life -- came up from behind the 202 lb man, bearhugged him and threw him up in the air 3 times.

The pride of Wisconsin propelled out of John's mouth and all was good.

Then they smiled and said cheese.

BLUE UGLY 💩

This story sounds fake

buzz67

Racist republican

Bill Foresman

He made his day!

Ace

Wonder if the punk feels lucky?

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

awards

Is Clint cool or what, eh?

Grandma Cracker

Forever a hero!

justin

CPR is not for choking victims... They mean the Heimlich maneuver, SMH.

Mayu

Heimlich and CPR are 2 different things moron. the Heimlich is for people who are choking, CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) is for someone who is not breathing. You may perform CPR on someone who is choking AFTER the Heimlich... but the two procedures are different as in - you don't always need to perform CPR on someone who had the Heimlich and you don't always perform the Heimlich on someone who needs CPR. For example: You wouldn't want to perform the Heimlich on someone who is unconscious and not breathing due to cardiac arrest.

WISENHEIMER

YAY, Clint!!

Carl

The TMZ staff never ceases to amaze me on how genuinely stupid they are. I really hope if I ever am choking and in need of the Heimlich Maneuver that no one from TMZ will be there to perform CPR.

KR

CPR and Heimlich are not the same. Please put your name on the article so we can see who writes such idiotic reports!

TMZCrazy

I've never understood all the hoopla over Clint Eastwood but good for him! He's a hero!

Mikey

Clint Eastwood just saved you life. How much do you weight sir?

NOT ELMO