Josh Lucas Divorce

Wife Wants Lots of $$$

2/14/2014 8:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-josh-lucas-and-wife-getty-01
Lucas is on the receiving end of endless demands by his estranged wife, who has filed for divorce ... and most of them involve cold hard cash.

Josh's wife, Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, just filed legal docs asking for spousal support, child support, medical and dental coverage, lawyer's fees and life insurance.

For some reason Jessica -- a freelance writer -- wants to enforce their prenup ... so maybe she gets a good deal under the agreement.

Jessica is a little more generous when it comes to their 20-month-old son Noah -- she's asking for  joint custody.

0214_split_stars_independent_people_footer_v2

Everydogsmom

Of course she wants his money, probably why she married him and popped out a kid in the first place.

Nick

That's what you get for getting engaged after six weeks.

Carl

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone that could use a nose job to make her nose bigger before. So that woman is a first!

logan

who are these people?

mounatinemomma

For a marriage that short, he should be responsible for child support only. Shes a grown woman, goodness be responsible for your own medical, dental and life insurance. Sadly, she probably only married him for what she would get. He seems like a nice guy, I'm sure he'll move on and hopefully be happy :)

Yes, I'm That Leah

She doesn't need spousal support. Good with this one Josh.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who?

Tammy

Those demands are ridiculous for the length of the marriage. He should pay child support only and provide medical/dental/vision for his child. And I'm sure he has life insurance with his child as the benefactor, but hopefully, not this skank as the executor/trustee. And if she really can't afford her own insurance, that's why ObamaCare was created.

Master P

Women screwed themselves when some feminist beyotch pushed for community property to become law. No dude in his right mind would EVER want to get married as there is now a HEFTY price tag. It's basically granting a woman a free option to half your fortune if you only so much as look at another girl's ass. Women chose to make marriage a business proposition - now, have fun aging ALONE and SAD - while men just keep getting more distinctive, refined, wealthy and keep banging chicks WAYYYY hotter than you! How do you think that entire community property thing worked out for you?

pseudonym

Gold diggin skank

pseudonym

Maybe she can use some of that money to get a nose job so she looks less like a rhino.

Big Mark 91

****

harmonymom

They werent married very long, aside from child support the rest should be HER responsiblity to provide for HERSELF. Sadly though, she probably ownly married him for what she would GET. He seems like a nice guy, hopefully he'll move on and I'm sure be fine.

curiousone

I read her article on the birth of their baby while I was at one of my prenatal appointments. I can see why it didn't work out. He wasn't very helpful in delivery. At one point she looked out the window and saw him laying on a bench drawing or something. I was terrified after reading her article that my husband would suck that bad. Thank goodness, he didn't. She wrapped it up to make him look good in the end but from the brief piece I read I figured they wouldn't stay together long. Don't just hate on her. It takes two to ruin a relationship but I agree, she really should only be entitled to child support.

lanie

So he asked her to marry him just six weeks after meeting her? And they were only married 1 1/2 years before she filed for divorce.. Wow.. She is going to make a lot of bank for a minimal amount of effort.. I don't even understand why actors/actresses get married anymore.. It never works out and they always end up parting with a ton of cash...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments