'Next Top Model'

All Smiles with Baby Daddy

Days After Winning Restraining Order

4/8/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

America's Next Top Model Eva Marcille Baby Daddy
"America's Next Top Model" star Eva Marcille can't make her mind up -- days after she accused her baby daddy of violently kicking down several doors in their home and trying to snatch their child from her arms ... she posed in a smiley photo with him.

Eva obtained a restraining order against rapper BF Kevin McCall on March 28th, claiming he went ballistic during an argument and chased her around their home, trying to take their 2-month-old daughter.

Eva claims Kevin kicked down 4 doors during his rampage and even threatened to punch her.

But clearly, something changed -- days later on April 4th, Eva was all smiles again, posing for a photo with Kevin and their daughter on Instagram with the ironic hashtag #familyfirst.

America's Next Top Model Eva Marcille Baby Daddy
According to the restraining order, Kevin's required to stay 100 yards away from Eva.

To each their own.

Rigby

Low self esteem.... It will be passed on to her daughter that this behavior is acceptable from a man... Sad

Kobe_No_Means_No

Ain't hatin'. Just keepin' it real now. She ain't gonna be no top model. Dats da truth.

TheMoniq64

Things are only going to get worse for Eva, smh.

Teresa andrews

If somebody tried to beat me -- especially while I was holding my infant -- and tried to snatch the baby from my arms -- I would kill him. I would certainly never forgive him.

MoraMore

i'm pretty sure he has beaten her SEVERAL times. Eva, it's better to walk away, and put another restraining order of him before you and your baby end up in a body bag.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Run b*tch, he'll do it again

Stillwaters

How many of ANTM have actually become even a remotely successful model let alone a TOP MODEL?

HumanNature

#FAMILY FIRST MY ASS!!!!

WHEN HE IS CHASING AND BEATING YOUR "DUMB ASS" AROUND THE HOUSE!!!!!

EVA

YOU LIKE IT AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN.......

NO SELF ESTEEM AND "RESPECT" FOR ONESELF!!!!!

#DUMB B!TCH GET "NO SYMPATHY" FROM ME!!!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

That's sad to hear. They appeared to be so happy. I don't think you can work through anger like that.

BE

Eva has the worst taste in men. She lucked out with actor Lance Gross. He loved her & wanted to marry her. She dated & dumped Flo Rida because he wanted to go to church on Sundays. SMDH! Then, she got with some play boy Jamaican dude. Now, she's with her loser baby daddy. The moment I saw him, I knew he was no good. I was right.

PeopleDoTheMost

I knew this was too good to be true. When you see couples posting pics of how happy they are on Instagram day and night know all ain't roses behind closed door. They proclaim their love for each other way too much on social media sometimes I just wonder and then this happen. Eyes Rolling!!!

gegeok

Baby looks crazy...

Yes, I'm That Leah

Stop putting your business out there, if you can't handle your business. D***.

zombie

Niiiice. Putting your child in harm's way by continuing with a facade of "happiness". Women beaters never stop.

FerrD

Why does she have crypt keeper hair....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments