Ultimate Warrior

He Looked Very Sick and In Pain

Days Before Death

4/9/2014 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ultimate Warrior Death
Ultimate Warrior
looked like he was on the verge of a medical catastrophe all weekend -- sweaty and stressed, like he was about to "burst at the seams" ...  eyewitnesses tell TMZ.

According to sources who were with Warrior this past weekend, the WWE legend looked like he was in constant pain ... sweaty and looked very uncomfortable, like he was choking on his tie. It was apparent to everyone ... something was seriously off.

Another warning sign -- when Warrior did his signature rope shake after his big speech on Monday Night Raw, he looked weak ... and people around him noticed.

One eyewitness put it this way ... "We all felt like he looked like he was going to blow a gasket. It was pretty easy to see."

It makes Warrior's speech on Monday Night Raw even more ominous ... "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat.  His lungs breathe a final breath."  24 hours later he was dead.

TMZ broke the story ... Warrior was walking in a Scottsdale hotel Tuesday when he grabbed his chest and collapsed.

Doodlebug

If the people around him took him to the hospital when they noticed he was behaving different he probably would have lived

Lucky_130

I thought he was just trying to take it easy for once in the ring there. This is horrible news, and feel for his wife and two girls at this time.
At least they got to see there dad on stage in all his glory one last time, as well as all the Warriors old fans

bring back recent posts

Raging high blood pressure, shortness of breath, he clearly was in denial of listening to his body's warning signs, not at all unusual. Sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horn and get help.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

He should have eased on ranting about his bigotry and how much he dislikes gays, thinks women are inferior and thinks little of others with different skin pigmentation.

Relax big guy.

A viewer

That's pretty sad...and for only being 54, he definitely didn't look well.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Instead of wasting his time on his blog being a bigot he should have been keeping to his health.

Your S&M Girlfriend

I wonder if he wasn't like so many males who ignore chest pain and end up with a fatal heart attack. I don't follow wrestling, but I kind of hope he had a heart attack and this wasn't performance enhancing drugs or drugs in general. It's sad that he never got to sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labors.

K South West

Ultimate Warrior, I don't know you personally but you were memorable...thanks

CaMeO

The man was over 50. People expected him to move the same way he did in his late 20s?

Charlie Sheen's Watch

I guess his "hetersexual obstinacy" didn't help him live a better life.

Full blown hate monger was this guy.

"the most enlivening emotional outbursts erupted when homosexuals were offended by my use of the word “queer.” One guy without his husband and two physically-repulsive butch-dykes slurping on one another’s tongues (really) on the front row had a real hard time cozying up to my principled heterosexual obstinacy. So, in an act of pure selfish pleasure the guy got himself physically thrown out by the masculine security guard, unmistakably loving every single masochistic, man-handled moment of it. And the dykes, well, they ran out screaming and yelling like speared wild boars that I was a homophobe for making my remarks. "

Mr.Dees

Freakin right winger

Mark

Had he made it to the car it would have been another Macho Man. The fact is only a hand full of the WWE's 80's icon made it to see 90's, the majority dead. The drugs their fed killed most of them the same way, their hearts exploded! the only reason Hogan hasn't croaked is most likely due to his status in the WWE. He was top dog, hence he didn't have the same demands week after week to be in top form 24/7. He only fought a couple of times a year in highly hyped matches,

Charlie Sheen's Watch

You want sympathy? Respect? You earn it!

"A unhealthy looking, pasty-white, disheveled male queer with burgundy-colored spiked hair stood up and reminded me that I had said I did not know any queer with their emotional life act together. Obviously heartbroken and bothered by this, he enlightenedly added, “How could you say that? Because, you see, you do not know me.” Although it's always easily possible to misjudge someone without giving them an adequate chance to show their real self, I have to say that this queer said more than enough in 13 words for me to say, quite confidently, that he definitely doesn't have his emotional life act together."

In discussing a response from an Asian student he says "You want her address or number, I can probably get it. Or just try 1-800-KOOK."

This guy was really a POS - he had no regard for the life of other people . This is what he said of HIV

"Phoniness not one of my virtues, I was also bluntly uncompassionate about most types who find themselves deadly sick with this disease."

And you want compassion for this guy?

Kobe_No_Means_No

How about some news about current stars eh? Everyday it's Ultimate Warrior, Goonies, Jennie Garth... is everybody 45 and up here?

Susan62509

People need to learn the signs of having a heart attack. Chest/arm/stomach or back pain combined with
sweating, dizziness and lack of energy or breath means get that person to a hospital ASAP or call 911 which ever is fastest to get help. Keep patient calm and non-mobile.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments