Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Your S&M Girlfriend

Don't fret Kate. Mother nature felt so bad that she gave you such an astonishingly low IQ that she made up for it below your neck.

WTF

And the line of happy guys that love them can continue behind me

Guiltypleasure

I don't care for her look. She's doesn't do anything for me. They debate about her all the time but I don't get it. Her face is cute, kinda a lil too round. Her mid section is muffin top like with a boy like waist. Her behind is nothing. Her breast are AMAZING! She's a beautiful, beautiful woman! Just the high caliber of having her be one of the hottest, I don't see it...

master

I will hold them for her!!

Dog And Pony

Um, well, let's see ... I'm sure that you'll find millions of men and women who will volunteer to help you with them. Where do I sign up?

Rigby

Okay get a breast reduction stop complaining chubs.

bernergirl

I get it. I have large breasts and jogging , wearing a button down shirt without the fear of a button shooting off and hitting someone in the eye, a dress to buy off the rack because my boobs are much larger than my waist and hips. And scuba diving I have to add so much lead to Jimmy Hoffa myself off of a dock.

daQueen

She would have a career without her breast... her face isnt all that

karlew

Don't hate me either but I can commiserate with her, especially when I was her age. Now that I'm in my fifties my main worry about them is keeping them out of the way of my knees when I'm not wearing a bra, lol

namers

She's average without them.

datruth

Uggh, now we have to listen to her gripes...Can we just add her to the overrated list please and just be done with it?

tgrfan42069

if her boobs were small she would have no job

Hell's Belle

Hon, it's all you've got...

Truth is

Not too bright.....

Waka Waka Waka

I hate them too..HATE THAT THERE NOT IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments