Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

al baby

Id love to connect all her dots IE freckles with my tongue

alderisiomiranda

Dont hate yourself because of stupid haters. Ishe doesnt like em does mean people have to hate on her. The people who are hati.g on her are the ugly fat discusting people, .stfu already people.

Carl

What do you expect when you are a plus sized model? Lose some weight and your boobs will go down.

OneWayStreet

Angry mob line starts to the left? Who writes this stuff? If she wants smaller boobs so be it, it's not the end of the damn world, get a reduction and a good bra from Victoria's Secret and call it a day. I don't get it...

lowie

I don't know what to say , they are awesome

Eatonmanor

Well she is total boob anyway

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Fat stubby fingers, fat chin. Unfortunately oddly shape chick. But I 'd lick my jizz off those tits.

Anon

Any woman with naturally huge boobs will tell you they hate them!!

amazinglybored

Eh, it makes sense, I can see what she's saying and people usually want something different. Then you have the whole aging process to think about in regards to them.

asg1278

I think she's beautiful. And I don't see any double chins or anything else wrong with her. Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing!!!

Yurra Knutz

Luscious breast are... luscious.

lili

Girls with small boobs want bigger & Girls with big boobs want smaller... complicated

JOHNATHANELWAY

Dear Kate..If you need to talk more about it you got my contact info..but if you need some celebrities to discuss, Christina Ricci, Jennifer Connelly, and of course Pam Anderson will do.

Jamey Hunter

Oh please...she's made her living off those silicone stuffed, floppy freak show boobs.

Jaana

Her boobs are saggy, dont know what the big deal is.