'Southern Charm' Star

I Gave Birth (For Real)

To My Co-Star's Baby

4/15/2014 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_Thomas-Ravenel_katheyn_dennis_getty
So much for reality television ... the 21-year-old star of "Southern Charm" who had a pregnancy scare on the show -- but said her test came back negative --  just had a baby.

Sources close to the show tell us Kathryn Dennis gave birth to a healthy baby girl 2 weeks ago -- the very day the pregnancy-scare episode aired on Bravo.  And the baby daddy is her mega-rich 50-year-old co-star Thomas Ravenel.

The hookup between Kathryn and Ravenel was one of the big storylines on the show ... but at the time, pregnancy tests showed Kathryn was NOT pregnant.

But after filming ended, we're told Kathryn and Ravenel began shacking up in Palm Beach, FL -- where they now live as a couple -- and Kathryn got pregnant for real.

Fun Fact: Ravenel is a former treasurer of South Carolina who was was forced to resign and served 8 months in prison ... after he was convicted in 2007 of cocaine distribution.

Rigby

What great parents..... A drug dealer and an idiot mother

rolm

I have no idea who this **** is buy I will say she is a looker. That dude will pay and pay through his nose for this mistake

ASH

These people are disgusting!

ASH

Fame whore gold digger!

devil's advocate

I loved Thomas Ravenel's line on the show " I didn't like cocaine, I just like the smell of it" :)

BLUE UGLY 💩

slore

Kelly

1. He's not "mega-rich." 2. Poor baby.

static

There's no fool like an old fool.

Lucky_130

This is some need to know celebrity news right here

Jackie

Ha ha....the douchebag will be spending his half of income on this talentless so called actress.....lol.....Gold diggers and idiots everywhere. aww!!. Use bloody protection ffs.

Sonny

I have no idea who these folks are but he's 50 & got a hot chick. She's 21 & has the money magnet baby to live off of forever. Good times.

OH, HELL NO!

Funny how everyone here is calling her a gold digging whore. What about him? Robbing the craddle much? Unfortuately I've seen this stupid show & EVERYONE tried to warn him about her. Don't feel sorry for him, he knew exactly what he was getting in to! SMFH

OH, HELL NO!

I shouldn't have said everyone. I meant lots of people. lol

Slemon

This guy is the PERFECT POLITICIAN. A f-cking MORON. That girl is a skank. I can only imagine what his sisters think of her. Talk about somebody who looks like she smells....!!!

Edddie Nash