« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boxer Kassim Ouma

HIT WITH COKE CHARGES

Stemming From L.A. Fight

4/22/2014 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422_Kassim-Ouma_gett

Ex-boxing champ Kassim Ouma has been charged with felony cocaine possession stemming from an incident where he allegedly K,.O.'d a guy who made gay advances toward him ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The L.A. County District Attorney filed the charge against the 35-year-old boxer Tuesday -- stemming from the April 18th incident.

We broke the story ... Ouma told investigators he struck up a convo with a guy he just met in L.A., went back to the guy's home and then got violent when the guy made multiple sexual advances toward him.

Ouma was arrested for battery ... but we're told prosecutors did not file any charges against Ouma for the fight. It's unclear why.

If convicted on the coke charge, Ouma faces up to 3 years behind bars.

We're told Ouma is still in custody and is being held on $10k bail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

Ha-Ha

He Knocked Out "Choke".

tgrfan42069

i said it last night...it seems to me he went back to the guys place to try some drugs and make a purchase the deal went wrong and he knocked him out.

Mr.Dees

He stopped drinkin diet coke..he on that coke diet

Ron Fing Swanson

Ha the guy tried to trick him into gay sex by offering him drugs.

Skit

What a loser!

Dee Kat

Dam even I can make a $10000 bail

Miksmommie

How is it that no one could raise the ten percent for his bail? Would he not have a thousand dollars in any of his bank accounts?

Ojay21

Dude should bond him out, I bet he get some dick then lol

Jay W.

"I do not sniff the coke, I only smoke Sensimilla... I do not sniff the coke, I only smoke Sensimilla"

Bill5martin

Just shows how screwed up the drug war is & how violent crimes are ignored over non violent ones. He knocked the guy out and he just got charged with coke. Facing 3 years for coke means he had a good amount. Two things don't make sense. Why would anyone go to some guys house he just met. If it was to sell drugs. He obviously isn't a good drug dealer. Since he didn't ditch the coke or do a few lines & flush the rest before the cops came. I agree with tgrfan42069. My guess is maybe met the guy. Found out he did drugs. Went back to do coke. I think once he saw the guy did some coke in front of him. He knew he wasn't a cop or confidential informant. So he tried to do a deal. Cocaine affects people differently. It can make you very talkative, violent or horney. Maybe he made a pass at him & he lost it. I just don't get why he didn't hide the drugs or flush them down the toilet while the cops came. Certain things don't make sense.

levi

Wow. A former boxing champ that can't afford $500-1000 to bail himself out of jail ? Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

Umanyways

Ok if you're going all the way to the dude's place with no girls u must be a tad curious...